Bullets

“Wake the fuck up! fucking faggots!”

I am lifted up on my feet, still awaking from my terrifying wake up call, trying to make sense of the situations.  My arms and legs almost rag dolling over as I try to regain my vision, I see my father standing their with a unpleasing red gushing face.  I notice Bayne in the corner of the room by the door which probably means he woke up before me and merged over to that side of the room.  My dad has always hated gays, he's always cracking jokes about gays and this whole time he has never know about me.  Im not 100% sure why he assumes two guys hugging means we did anything, well we did however he didn't see that.  I mean I hate it so much that he just cant accept me, and maybe I would be able to express my self to him if he wasn't a dick. “Your Dead” dad says as he charges at me with his long slim body and starts aggressively choking me on the soft bed.  I managed to mumble “Bayne help…….” as I cling for air from every part of my body. Bayne runs over and pulls his arms back however it resulted in Bane getting punched in the eye, giving him a dreadful black eye.

“Get the fuck out of my house!” dad says as he pants and points Bayne too the door.  Me and Bayne make eye contact as he walks slowly out the door, I can tell that hes worried however scared at the same time.  I dont blame him, I am too and I'm not ready for anything that is about to come to me.  Their is a moment of just panting as we are left in the thought of what just happened. I stare out the window into the bright blue skies that is covered with white fluffy clouds.  Today seemed to peaceful however things are not what they seem.  “This whole time I thought you were a….person and I catch you doing this” dad says in disappointment as he ends his panting.  “I knew you would act this way if you found out, I wanted to tell you but I knew you would not accept it”.

He has a sharp and deadly look on his face as he stares at me, “You call that normal! I thought I raised a straight kid but this whole time you have been a faggot!”.  I don't respond to him however I start to tear up in front of him, I can tell by his careless blank expression that he see's nothing but weakness and a lesserman.  “Whatever” he finally ends the stare down with me by walking angrily out of my room and down stairs in disappointment.  I stiffen up to relax my stressed muscles and I notice out of the corner of my eye a mirror with a reflection of a low-life kid, me .  Red eyes with tears still dripping like a waterfall and hair all messy.  I would've never of thought every thing would turn out like this and I hate to see my self like this however it wouldn't be the first.  Im giving up all hope when just then Bayne walks back into the room. I start to lighten up that he didn't really leave and I start to feel a little better inside however I really don't want him to see me like this.  “Are you okay?” Bayne says softly as he wipes the tears from me eyes and comes in for a yielding hug that makes me feel better.  “Yeah but are you okay? he hit you pretty hard and I'm so sorry about everything, its all my fault”  I say sadly. “Yeah im okay and don't blame it all on you, hes a fucking jerk and deserves everything that has just happened to you. Everything's going to be okay I promise” he hugs me so tightly that I can barely breathe.  He leans in and kisses my lips one last time, I savour every second of it because we both know we won't be able to really see each other for a while.

 No thats bullshit, I already know I will see him at school however the kids at our school would never accept us, and they don't act to nice about it either.

“I better go before he comes back... please stay safe” Bayne says 

“You too, see you around”