Truth of affection

Lying on the cold, fluffy floor of my bedroom, I awake in the middle of the night from a nightmare.  Sweating like a pig, I cover my moist mouth with my hands to silence my shock of energy so I do not wake up Bayne.  Nightmares have become a thing for me lately, some scary and some terrifying however never in the same order.  The nightmares have become so unhealthy for me that I have been forcing myself to stay up.  The only problem with that is, the result of dark baggy eyes and the fear of falling asleep in places.  I really can't take this tonight because Bayne is sleeping over and of course I really don't want him to know about my nightmares.  Maybe its because I don't know what he would say or its that im just too shy.  I'm lying on the soft floor next to the bed wrapped in blankets and Bayne is above me fast asleep in my bed.  I stiffen up against the wall to have a better look at him and surprisingly just the astrosphere and soothing sound of his breathing calms me down, drying the sweat from my blood red cheeks.  

He looks so peaceful and beautiful laying there on top of pillows and blankets in just a red shirt and black shorts.  His long hair that is just like mines however a beautiful shade of red that match with his eyes.  I can say that he has a comfortable personality and he has the looks that all add up to 100% perfect.  I hope he thinks the same about me when he looks at me, or if he is even nervous about us.  I probably shouldn't worry however I still am human and I can have fears too. “Gage are you awake?, Is everything okay?” Bayne says troublingly as he startles me because I dozed off staring at him.  “Yeah everythings fine I just….can't sleep” Now that Bayne Is awake and in motion he makes my cheeks blush red and slowly I notice his is starting to blush also.  It might be dark outside and inside however I can almost see him perfectly which isnt a bad thing. “Are you sure you're okay, Dont worry im here for you” Bayne says as he makes me forget everything but for this very moment we are sharing on the floor of my bedroom.  “Thank you, would you stay up with me?”

“yeah” Bayne says as he slides roughly over next to me to wrap his arm around me and as I wrap my cold pale arms around his body.  My head lies comfortably on his smooth chest with his arm wrapped so warmly around me that I can't help feel so safe inside.  I make eye contact with him though the darkness of the room and slowly I start to blush. I lean in closer to his lips however not touching.  All the evil in the world is blocked out and the room is dead silent as we both stare at each other.  He finally leans in and kisses me with his soft lips making me feel comfortable as he grabs my hair roughly.  Every signal feeling of stress and depression is released as I release from our kiss so I can lie on his chest and peacefully fall back too sleep.  “Goodnight……”.