Supernatural: Sam

You walked into a internet cafe, laptop in hand. You walked over to the pastry counter, where they display snacks. You were browsing, when a presence loomed behind you. You turned around, slightly seeing a tall man, with a slightly shorter man next to him. The tall man was gorgeous. You must have been staring, because the shorter man nudged the tall one, and nodded his head towards you. He looked over at him, then you. He started back at you, wide eyed. The shorter man cleared his throat. You whipped back around, embarrassed.

" What can I get you?" The woman behind the counter asked.

" A mini apple pie." You replied, laying some money on the counter. The shorter man chuckled, and you was already sick of him. You turned back around, sassiest look on your face.

" Can help you?" You asked, placing your hand on your hip. He put his hand in the air, and walked towards a table. The tall man, watched him walk away, then looked back at you.

" Sorry about my brother, he can be a jerk." He said, voice gruff.

" Hope you aren't the same way." You said, turning back around, taking the pie the lady had set on the counter for you. You walked over to a booth in the corner, where you can be alone, but watch the boys. You kept looking over at them, crushing on the tall one from afar.

*Sam's POV*

You walked back over to the table Dean had sat down at.

" Oh, she is a feisty one all right." Dean said, teasing. You grunted as you opened up your laptop.

" Sammy, you got a stalker. Booth." He said, pointing in the corner. You turned around, and locked eyes with the girl. You turned back around, and stared at Dean.

" What?"

" You had to laugh at pie, didn't you?"

" You should go talk to her. Get her number." He said, typing on his laptop. You looked back down at the computer, and Dean looked back up.

" Is Sammy scared to get rejected?" Dean egged on, " If you don't, I will. She is pretty hot."

" Fine, I will." You said standing up, walking away.

*Reader's POV*

You looked back up, and the tall oe was gone, only the short one left at the table, looking right at you, laughing. You looked around for the tall one, but he was no where to be found. You looked back at your laptop, when someone sat down. It was the tall man.

" Hello, can I help you with something?" You asked, in a sweet voice.

" I am Sam. This is going to sound stupid, but my brother won't stop bugging me, unless I get your number. Don't worry, I won't text or call you."

" Is that all?" You asked pulling out paper and a pen, writing down your number, " You don't actually like me?"

" No, I do."

" That's all I need to hear." You said handing him the note, " But you can call or text anytime."

He grinned and began to walk away, but you handed him an extra note.

" Give that to your brother for me." You said, holding in laughter. He nodded, and walked away. Halfway to his table, he opened to note for his brother and laughed. You grinned, and relished the memory of him. You snapped back to reality, and watched his brother's reaction.

*Dean's POV*

Sam walked back over, and sat down, grinning like a village idiot.

" So?" You asked.

" I got it." Waving it in your face, " And, she has a note for you." He said, handing a slip of paper to you. You opened it, and it read,

" Prick," with a little drawing of a cactus next to it. You looked over at the girl, looking at you, laughing.

" Oh, she is feisty, all right."