Maximum Ride: Fang

You sat there sobbing on the ledge, screaming and pleading for help. You was walking in the woods, trying to get some alone time, but you came upon a cliff, looking at a magnificent view. You stood on the edge, wishing you had your camera.You heard a cracking noise, and down off the cliff you went. You looked up at the sky, with the sun setting, knowing that this is how you die.

" It didn't even get to say goodbye." you whimpered. A shadow flew over you, but you dismissed it as a bird. You struggled to your feet on the unstable ledge, thinking that there was no way out of this situation. You leaned over to look at the sharp jagged rocks at the bottom. You was prepared to end it all. You turned your back and looked to the sky once more, and whispered,

( sorry about this part if you don't believe in God, but I am a christian.) " God forgive me." You closed your eyes and took the plunge. A whoosh flew by, and your body stopped and flew up. You opened your eyes, and saw a boy holding you up. You closed your eyes again and curled up against him.

You stopped flying, and was laid down. You opened your eyes once more, and saw you was laying down in a field of wheat. You sat up and whipped your head around looking for your savior. A man stood in front of the sunset, making almost impossible to see his face. You stood up and walked toward him hesitatingly. His back to you and he turned his head towards you.

" Thank you for saving me."

Silence.

"What's your name?"

" Fang."

" I'm Y/N"

" Is there something I can do to repay you? I mean, you just saved my life, and I can go see my family now. There has to be something."

You pressed your body up against his, and kissed him on the lips, He broke off, and something shot out of his back, and he flew up.

" Will we meet again someday?" you asked. He smirked and said,

" Maybe." and flew off.

You began to follow a path, but couldn't take your mind off the handsome rescuer, with the black angel wings. You will meet him again someday, " Maybe."

                           The End