Maximum Ride: Fang; Part 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am doing a part two because of my friend. She loves Fang!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was almost to the edge of the road, when a resounding boom crashed to the earth behind me. I whipped around hoping it was Fang. A flash of white and red blurred my vision, and my feet were off the ground. Wind whipped my (y/hc) around my face. I was excited to see Fang. When I opened my eyes to gaze at his face, it wasn't Fang. It was a red head in a ratty white shirt, with a blindfold. I closed my eyes, scared of what might become of me. I passed out due to fear.
Time Skip...
I awoke to yelling. I was laying on a couch and sat up slowly with a migraine. A girl voice and a voice that sounded like Fang's. " She can't know that we exist! Dammit Fang!" The girl said.
" Shh, she is awake."
A couple of pills and a glass of water was on the table in front of me. I took the pills, hoping there were painkillers. Then Fang and the boy who got me earlier, and the girl who was yelling at Fang walked in. Fang had a pale face. The girl had a red face, but was filled with concern.
" Hello (y/n). My name is Max, this is Iggy, you already met Fang.'' said the girl.
" What are you guys? Angels?" I asked.
'' No, we are from it."
Fang grinned and leaned against the doorframe.
Time Skip...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Max filled me in on everything. I didn't want to type it... It would take forever. :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked onto the balcony and rubbed my arms, because of the cold chill. Fang walked out with a small fuzzy blanket. He wrapped it around my shoulders, startling me with his presence.
" You're quiet, aren't you?"
" Yeah, I guess." He said, rubbing his neck.
" Why do you have to be so darn cute?!" I thought listen.
" Listen, I have been meaning to ask you someth..."
I was interrupted by his lips being jammed into his. He gripped the back of my neck and his other hand on the small of the back. He pressed my body onto his, forcing my hands his chest.
" Ahem!" Max cleared her throat. Folding her arms with a smug look on her face.
Fang chuckled and I cleared my throat. We smiled at each other and laughed.

The End.