Vocaloid: Kangamine Len

I was a very shy girl, never really liked a lot of attention. I had no friends, crushes, it was only you and your music. It was a way for you to escape the outside world and run into your own. It was an escape away from all of the frustrations, disappointments, and problems. One day, when I was walking home from school, I saw a group of teenagers. They seemed to follow a aquamarine-hair colored, ponytailed girl. I looked over at the group in confusion, wondering who and where they were from. I kept walking and stared at a yellow haired boy with white headphones, and beautiful blue eyes. He glanced at me and did a double take. He smiled at me. I blushed, and then I stopped and rubbed my forehead. I had ran into a lamp post. I looked at him and he snickered. My face grew hot and red. I ripped on my headphones, and jogged off. I glanced in the corner of my eye, and saw a disappointed look on his face.I turned around the corner, leaned against the wall, and slid down to sit. I glanced around the corner to see if the handsome stranger was still upset. He had a faraway look, then looked at the sidewalk, then returned his gaze to the group. I bowed my head and sighed.

Time Skip...

I was walking to an arcade on Saturday, with my headphones on, blasting sad music. I was playing with the string on my crimson jacket, hood-up, shielding my ears from the cold wind. My choice of ripped jeans became a bad choice. My knee-high converse sort of helped. In the one second before I fell, I saw the man's face. My back became the center of my pain. I was laying down on the concrete, gazing into the boy's eyes.

" Oh, I am so sorry! Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled me up. I staggered to my feet.

" I am fine. I am (Y/N)..."

" I'm Len, Kangamine Len. This is crazy, but will you join me for pizza later?"

I nodded and gave him my number and we parted ways. That fateful day was the start of something beautiful.