Creepypasta: Eyeless Jack

You was walking alone in the Slender Woods, trying to find the Slender Mansion. You was invited by your  friend Jane the Killer.  You stood in a small clearing, thinking, " Yeah, great, I'm lost."

Jane's black dress fluttered in the wind behind a tree. You looked over in her direction. Her long, silky black hair gave her away.

" Hello Jane."

She chucked and stepped into the light of the full moon and said,

" Hi again (Y/N)! Ready for the party?"

You nodded and started walking with her out of the clearing. You knew about the creepypastas, you just never meet them before except Jane. She appeared at the foot of your bed one night and said,

" Sweet dreams."

Before she said that to you, a figure disappeared from your window. You was invited unexpected by a letter in the mail. The envelope was blood red, and specifically said,

" We have noticed you and we have been watching you. Come to the edge of the woods, on Friday the 13. We will enjoy your presence...

~SM

You was somewhat frightened by the letter, yet intrigued. You did as the letter told and arrived at the edge of the forest. You found yet another letter, which told me to go into the woods, until You saw Jane. Which brings us up to the present. You looked over at Jane and her vampire white skin, completely black eyes, and butt-length black hair.  You returned your gaze back to the path.

You looked through the fog, the find a large mansion in the distance. When you come within 50 feet of it, the door creaked open. On the porch, You hesitated before walking in, thinking,

" What am I getting myself into?"

As you entered, talking grew silent, then became whispers. A tall man in a tuxedo with a red tie, and no face approached you. He towered over you and casted a shadow over you.

" Welcome child, to the mansion."

He gestured with his long arms to join the others.

Time Skip...

After you met everyone, Jane spoke up over the awkward silence.

" Hey, let's play Truth or Dare!"

We all sat in a circle and you was sitting next to Masky and Laughing Jack. You was sitting across from the boy with a hoodie, a blue mask, and brown hair. He was looking at you, then looked away. Jane looked at Jeff the Killer, a serial killer with a permanent smile carved in his face.

" Truth or dare?"

" Dare!"

" I dare you to point at the person you like!"

He had very little choice, it was between you, a little girl named Sally, and Jane. He pointed at you. Your face grew hot. The boy across from you, Eyeless Jack, lowered his head. You sighed… Hoodie's, a boy with a mask with red eyeholes, turn to ask a question.

" E-eyeless J-jack? W- would you steal (Y/N)'s k-kidneys?'

" No."

" Well, that is a first... Why not?" Jane asked.

" Why would I want to steal the kidneys of a beautiful woman?"

You smiled and blushed.

Time Skip...

The whole group decided to watch

a movie called " Warm Bodies". ( For those of whom who don't know what that movie is, it is a zombie romance movie.) You sat down on the floor and leaned up against the wall. Eyeless Jack sat a few inches away.

" I love this movie," he said.

" Oh, because of the blood and dead people?" you inquired.

" No, because it shows monsters can love too."

You scooted closer to him.

Time Skip...

Then Jane and you went up stairs to do girly stuff. You did each others nails. You got blue nail and black crackle. Jane got grey and black crackle. You put on an old dress of hers and it looked beautiful. It was a fit'n'flare black gown with a tight bodice and red lace. You spun around and giggled and thanked Jane for letting you keep it. You walked down stairs after reading magazines.

Eyeless Jack came up to you and said,

" Wow, you look beautiful! I've been looking for you everywhere. Come on, we are going to play 7 Minutes in Heaven."

A Few Minutes Later...

Jane pulled out a fedora out of no where. Everybody put in something in the hat one at a time. After everyone was done, Jane held the hat up to your face. You dug your hand around until your hand around, until something pricked your finger. You pulled it out to find yourself holding a shiny silver scalpel.  You look around the room to see E. J looking down.

" Okay, it is E. J!" Jane said as she walked over to him. She picked up you and him by the collarbone and threw you both into a closet, locking the door, and turning off the lights. You stared at the door, then turned around. You could barely make out the silhouette of E.J.

" Listen, I have meaning to talking to you.  I just wanna say, this is hard for me to say, but, I love you! Do you like me? If not I unders-!" He says, but you interrupt him by pulling him up to you and kissing him.

" So I guess that's a yes."

                         The End.......for now....