Hunger Games: Finnick Odair

This was a request! 

"Dammit, Fin! You sa-" Melissa began to yell, but was cut off by his lips crashing on hers. He grabbed her wrists in a light, but dominant way. His tongue licked her bottom lips, wanting Melissa's to come and play. His warm, soft lips were so perfect. She couldn't help but begin to melt and forget she was mad at him, but that ended quickly. She pulled away as quick as he came on, and sputtered. "Finnick Odair! I'm mad at you!" 

He only chuckled as she tried to shudder her shivers away. 

"Sweetheart, it was just a joke," he rubbed her arms to slide the goosebumps off her skin. "I wouldn't have actually done that to you." he whispered, pulling her in for a hug. His bare-chest against your barely clothed torso was a pick-up, and you glanced down at the rubber spider on the couch. The eight red eyes stare straight at her. 

"Hey, Melissa. Look what I found in the kitchen." She had heard Finnick yell. As she began to turn around from her spot on the couch, she was hoping for ice cream or a dessert of some sort, but only to be met with the creepy feeling of legs on her shoulder. Shivers shook her spine as she screamed, swatting at whatever the hell was on her. A black figure launched next to her and she scrambled up, trying to get away from it. Her shrieks wouldn't stop until the boisterous laughter of Finnick reached her ears. She looked to him sprawled out on the ground, filled with unending giggles. She glanced back  and forth between the gag toy and him in disbelief, grabbed a pillow, and then stomped her way over to him, and loomed over him. A cold, hard stare plastered to her face as he slowed to a stop. He looked up and smiled. 

"You little shit." She cursed and her arms waved the pillow over him and brought it down, hitting him repeatedly. 

"Ow, dammit, Melissa. STOP," he hollered, but she didn't. Melissa's arms grew tired, and she halted. She gave the pillow one last toss, and it hit him in the face. He clambered up, and he looked mournfully at her, and she could tell he regretted now. 

 She looked away from it, and nuzzled her face back into his warm embrace. He kissed the crown of her head, and she smiled. He pulled away and looked down at her. 

"I'm so sorry." He apologized. She reached up and ruffled his perfect hair. She grinned, forgetting about his crude prank. He took her hand and retreated back to the couch. He laid down and she followed, resting her head on his warm chest. Her wandering eyes looked to the fake spider. Somewhat creeped out by the looks of it, she used her feet to pull a nearby blanket over it. Out of sight, out of mind.