Bestfriends

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS FIRST CHAPTER THAT SHOULD BE A TRIGGER (lmk if there is something I missed though!)

————————————————————————

I made a playlist and if you look at the different chapters you can skip ahead to it and come back if you'd like to listen to some music!

George and I had been best friends for a while since about 1st grade, and we had done some things that "best friends" would never do. People always think we're dating, but we always reply with "no" and giggle a bit... That's the thing, I want to say yes and see his face become red, be able to finally call him mine. I know of course that we'd never be more than best friends but lately we've been coming VERY close to the line between "besties" and "i want you so bad." We always jokingly flirt or make dirty jokes, and when we get tipsy it usually ends in us kissing, or cuddling. He's making me want to be more than just best friends with him and I want to make him cross that line before I do. So I scheme up a plan to drive him insane and make him want me.

I'm a very straightforward person and I usually like admitting my feelings before someone else does. But with George I don't want to be the one to say it because then he'll have the pleasure of saying I was the first to break. I'll probably end up being the first one to admit my feelings. Dating my best friend or close friend has always been my thing. It's weird just seeing some rando and dating right away... like they don't even know you?!?? I guess I want to be in a relationship that isn't just for looks, or first impressions, or without really getting to be me in front of them because I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want me for me. If I don't ask someone out within six months to a year, then people know that I only want to be friends and nothing more with them... See but that's the thing. It's different with George, I want to be his even though I have this "code" I follow when I like someone. It's stupid honestly. I hate people who get into relationships when they've just met the person, like you barely know them! How do you even know they will like you for you on your worst days? How do you know they wont get annoyed with you or get bored? That's why dating your best friend is a great idea, they're there through thick and thin helping to along the way. Being the light in the dark for you.
UGHHH, why does he make me all soft and shit?? I hate feeling vulnerable, knowing he might not think of me the same way I think of him. I really hope he does, because I'm not admitting that he drives me crazy until he does.

Back to my plan... I'm going to-

"Y/nnnn!" my mom screams

"WHAT MOMMMM?!"

"DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE??!" she screams again... I look at my journal knowing I'm about to make my plan for getting George to be crazy for me, but right now I'm still thinking of some things to make him go insane and get butterflies. I sigh getting up.

"Yea sure, I'm coming down now!" She's cooking something for dinner, looks like homemade pizzas, they look delicious. "Ouu, are we making pizza tonight?"

"We sure are because George is here and I remembered that he liked pizza and thought you two would have fun making you're own tonight! he's waiting for you in the living room"

"Oh he's here right now?" she nods and hums 'mhm' I look to George who is sitting downstairs on my couch watching something. He looks at me but doesn't hold eye contact long. "Hey bitch! Long time no see!" I say to him

"Hey asshole... I literally saw you two days ago"

"Did you? I don't know man it's been ages since I've seen you"

"Shut up y/n we were at your house dumb ass"

"Still have no idea what you're taking about..." I say lying. It makes him go mad and I can see he's annoyed, I giggle at his face. "I'll be down in one minute loser" I say since I needed to put away my journal. I rush upstairs and put it in my desk underneath all my other journals to sorta hide it. I walk back downstairs and tell him to come to my room instead so we can watch something in peace and not have my family intrude on us. He nods and walks over to me. We get upstairs and he lays on my bed and I close the door. When I turn around I see him staring at me with a sly grin on his face. So I stare back at him with the same sly smile. I slowly start walking over to him to join him on my bed, but instead of getting on my bed I put my hands down on the bed near where he's propped his face up. I start to slowly bring my face closer to his and he tries to get closer and connect our lips. Before he can kiss me I grab his hair and pull his head back so I can lay down next to him. "Move over a bit," I say to him. I look at his face and read it like a book, he looks disappointed, but he has the 'i'm going insane' look in his face which is exactly what I want.

"Y/nnnnnn" he drags my name out

"Georgeeeee" i respond

"That was rude."

"What do you mean? You were hogging my bed and I needed you to move over so I could join you. Do you want me to sit on the floor instead?"

"N-no! I wasn't implying that, I was implying when you leaned in to kis-" He stops himself

"When I leaned in to what?" I reply with a smirk on my face. Wow it was so easy to make George break and want me.

"NOTHING!" He practically yelled

"Awww, George! You're so cute when you get flustered" I say teasing him

"I'm not flustered!"

"Hmmm... I mean if that makes you feel better then say it all you want, but I know you George. I can tell when you're lying. Anyways what do you want to watc-" I get cut off by

————————————————————————
Word count: 1149

AHHH!! Cliff hanger!

I'll probably write the next chapter soon, but I'm a little busy right now... Hoping to give you all a story to enjoy and want to read again lol.

Voting also would mean the world to me, so if you want please vote!!