Steal My Heart, Steal My Kisses

"I suppose he was talking about their meaning...? meaning of gardenias, 'you are lovely' aww he's so cute," I get butterflies just thinking about him.

——time change——
(hanging out at george's)

I'm on my way to George's house to hangout with him and have a sleepover. I've baked blue vanilla cupcakes, (his favorite) with white butter cream frosting. I made six of them in a heart shaped cupcake pan and they are so cute. The frosting is marbled with blue and red food dye. My mom helped me frost them since I tried to earlier and totally failed lol.

I'm driving over to his house and text him 'I'm on my way', with a picture of a cat driving a car, idk it's just my thing to send a pic of a car driving when i'm on my way over to someone's house haha.

I text him again saying that I'm here and go up to his door and knock since the door is locked. He doesn't answer... I told him I'd be at his house at around 6:45 pm and he said that the door would be unlocked. I face-time him,

"pick upppp!" I mumble. I call him twice more and he doesn't answer. 'helloooo,' I text him. He doesn't reply.

I go to my car and wait there...

for half an hour.

I decide to just go home. I call my best friend on the way home.

"hey you home?"

"yea yea," they say "why what's wrong? thought you and George were hanging out today?"

"yea 'were' he's not even home! wont answer my texts or pick up the phone..." I reply

"how are you holding up? mentally,"

"let's just say I have a bunch of cupcakes for us to share..." I laugh a bit and so do they.

"well see you soon, the door is open,"

"thanks love, i'll be there soon!" I hang up the phone and put on my playlist and of course when I hit the shuffle button the first song that comes up is 'Dinero' I almost start crying. I hit the shuffle button again on the verge of tears.

It just really hurts. Why would he do this. It's so rude, invite someone over YOUR GIRLFRIEND and best friend... don't even answer my calls, or don't even text me, or call me, or be home even.

I get to my friends house and walk in with the cupcakes.

"hey," I barely get out.

"oh god, you need a hug," they say. They embrace me and slightly rub my back comforting me, "let me make you some food, what would you like?"

"mac and cheese with a side of Oliva Rodrigo," they giggle at my joke.

"alexa play songs by oliva rodrigo," they start making me some mac and cheese and I eat the cupcakes and give some to her to give to her family.

I'm eating mac and cheese with my friend, watching Luca. I'm crying because they are perfect for each other, there for each other, thick and thin. They work around their problems together. We've eaten all but one cupcake and it's pretty late. They asked if I'd like to sleepover, but I declined because I needed a little time alone.