Vlog

"goodnight love, till next time,"

I went to the carnival again, this time with some other friends that were visiting in town. Tom Simons, Wilbur, and Philza needed a vlog so I gave them a vlog. I was the camera man for the most part and it was super fun.

Since George was my best friend, I had met all his online friends and made them my best friends. They all are lovely. Tom is literally hilarious, I rode with him in the Zipper and he wouldn't stop screaming. I couldn't stop laughing at him. He was gripping onto his phone so tight I thought it was going to shatter.

"Balls.balls.balls.balls.ba-AAAAAAAALLLLLS! OH MY GODDDDDD," tom shouted as we were spinning and going straight down while upside down.

"OWWWWW!!!" I scream. There's a big metal bar that goes over your lap on the zipper that makes sure you don't move around while inside this little box. It hurts A LOT when you go upside down and plummet down because your thighs are being pushed into the sharp bar. I already had two bruises on my thighs from the ride yesterday, so now I have two more.

"OWWWW," Tom screams in unison, "what the fuck!! that really hurt," he laughs

"yea the only downside to this amazing carnival ride is that it gives you bruises," I laugh too.

I wanted to go on the zipper once with everyone who wanted to, Phil said 'absolutely not' so Wilbur went on with me.

"you ready wil?" I ask laughing

"mhm, oh yea. ready... yup yea, yea, yea!" he walks up super close to the camera, "chat chat, I mean youtube guys, guys help me. HELP ME." He giggles a bit. I can't help but laugh at him.

"ladies first," I say to him when getting in.

"oh shut up," he pretends to roll his eyes and gets in.

"If you don't want to get bruised up too much sit on the part further away or the right more side." I say to him.

"okay thanks haha, are you sure? I can sit on the side that hurts,"

"nah, i'm good I already have two bruises on my thighs, I mean it'll still hurt you a bit, just not as bad," He gets on and I can tell he's scared, but trying to be manly LMAO.

"mm oh god," He laughs out loud as it starts to go up.

"do you want me to hold your hand little boy? huh you need to me hold your hand?" I say in a baby voice looking over at him. 

"YES. LITERALLY." I grab his hand and hold it.

"hold on to the bars up here too though, to help stabilize your self from flying everywhere," He keeps holding my hand and holding the bars too.

"so how's your day been?" I ask acting like this is normal. "anything fun or exciting happen?"

"oh yea, nothing rea-lllLLLLLLYYYY," we start going backwards and drop down. I'm laughing so much as him and he's laughing too now.

It starts to slow down and people are starting to get off and they're loading on some more people. We're next. They start to lower it some more and we get off.