Chapter 7

"I told you guys no fighting!" Simon said pushing past me. I turned around to see Simon giving Luke and Calum a death glare. Both boys dropped their heads like disobeying puppies. It was actually really cute...

Simon kept lecturing the boys just like Liam did. Once Simon was done, everything was silent. The doorbell rang and I turned to grab the door. The pizza man was standing outside tapping his foot. Pizzas were piled on top of his hands and a check was on top of it.

"$87.50..." He said impatiently.

I looked back into the room. "Guys I know this is a bad time but I don't have any money on me, so could someone pay for this?" I asked them.

Simon sighed and got his wallet out. "How much?" He said talking to the pizza man. Simon walked up to the guy as I backed away with the pizzas in my hand. Immediately all of the boys were surrounding me and diving into the pizza. I actually think the girls were attacking me too. I felt like I was being attacked by birds, only I wasn't. They were teenagers, well most of them were teenagers.

"I'll go get plates. You can set the pizza down in here." Liam said walking though a swinging door while taking a bite of his own pizza. I followed him and saw a modern size kitchen. I would've imagined bigger compared to the living room.

"So, your pretty strong. Your stronger than Luke. Do you work out?" Liam asked me. I set the pizza boxes down on the island and watched him look around.

"Yeah I guess I'm strong. But I work out 5 hours every day, if not every other day. Sometimes I work out longer depending on how I'm feeling."

"What do you mean how your feeling?" He started looking through cabinets one after the other. I leaned on the island in the middle of the room.

"Come on, Liam! I thought you were supposed to be the smart one." I told him sarcastically. He looked at me giving me a jokingly glare. "If I feel stressed, I work out way more. If I'm sad, I work out more. If I'm happy, I work out normally. Does that make sense?"

"So you just work out to forget the pain?"

"Yeah most of the time."

"I should do that. I mean controlling the boys is difficult. You'll see in a month." Liam opened the last cabinet and a bag of paper plates sat in the back untouched. "So why did you start working out?" Liam continued.

"Um... that's a good question." I thought about it for a second. I've always felt pain, haven't I? I tried to think of the first time I started working out to lose weight.

"I'm sorry. I'm getting way to personal with this. You probably don't even trust me yet. I don't mean to barge into your business, I just-" he turned around with sincere on his face. I hate when people give me sympathy.

"No, no. It's okay. Honestly it's not that personal. And your like the only normal guy here, besides Simon. I trust you and your respectful and so it's fine." I told him and he begun to ramble. Liam nodded his head and grabbed the plates. He set the plates in the table and watched me as I talked.

"When I first started working out it was because of volleyball. I needed a better vertical and just needed to be stronger. During the summer before senior year I decided to start losing weight. So I would drive over to the schools gym early in the morning or really late at night and just work out. I guess I started to get rid of insecurity. I would walk around knowing everyone was staring at me because I was obese. I was truly fat. But now I have a lot of muscles and a six-pack." When I was done explaining he was staring at me. Liam didn't say a word and stayed silent. His face was expressionless.

"Sorry for rambling on..." It felt awkward once again. I shouldn't feel awkward around Liam, right? He seems the most normal around here.

"That's quite a story. I can't really imagine you...well...big. I'm sure your over exaggerating." he said kinda trailing off.