Chaptet 8

When the game ended it was about 3:00 and all the pizza had been eaten by Niall. The game ended with Katrina getting an egg smashed on her head by Ashton, Calum getting slapped with pizza by Zayn, and Niall telling us all about when his parents gave him 'the talk'. Yes the one with the birds and the bees. No one picked me for truth or dare after the whole first kiss thing. Luke kept his eyes off of me after that. Unless he wasn't looking at me in the first place. Why am I so paranoid?

"Okay so what now? I'm so bored and hungry!" Niall moaned.

"Niall, we just finished a game of Truth OR Dare and you just ate all the pizza!" Liam said leaning over the couch to look at him. Daddy Direction is coming out again. Suddenly there were three firm knocks on the door.

"That's Paul! It's his secret knock." Harry said enthusiastically. After Harry said that, the One Direction boys ran to the door and tackled Paul. I stifled a laugh and watched the girls reaction. Katrina was shaking her head with a smile plastered on her face. Lacey got up like she was going to go tackle Paul too. And Ryland was on the floor laughing. When the boys finally settled down, Paul introduced himself to us.

"Hi, I'm Paul, One Direction's bodyguard." He told me shaking my hand.

"I'm Danielle, Lacey and Ryland's bodyguard. It's nice to meet you!"

"Oh! Your Danielle. I've heard so much about you. Your in for a trip of a life time with these boys. They literally never get tired."

"Yeah, it will take a while to get used to, but I'll live." I told Paul. Niall walks up to Paul with a pouty face and puppy eyes.

"Paul! Can we go some where to eat!! Please, my tummy is going to eat itself." Niall begged.

"Fine I'll take you guys out. The girls can come too, if they want." Paul sighed. He turned from Niall to me. "See what I mean. If I would've said no, he would have never stopped asking for food." I smiled at Paul and told him it was nice to meet him and let him talk to the girls.

I went back over to the love seat, that was now empty, and sat down. Luke instantly plopped down beside me.

"So, are you going to go out to eat with us?" He asked.

"I think I have to considering I'm Lacey and Ryland's bodyguard. I mean Paul can't take care of all of you guys."

"Well, you can sit next to me on the bus if you want. You might be scared of the big city." He said with a wink.

"I think I can manage." I laughed out at his attempt to flirt.

"You can stay here if you want. The girls are staying because they are really tired. And I bet you are too." I hear from behind me. I turn my head to see Ashton.

"Are you sure? I don't think they would miss an opportunity to hang out with you guys." I said to Ashton.

"No. I'm sure. They took their stuff and put it in the guest bedroom upstairs." He answered.

"Okay. Then I guess I'm staying. Unless Paul wants some backup."

"Nah, he has like three other bodyguards in the van. You should stay and get some rest. Maybe take a shower too. " Louis said coming over.

"Okay, I'll stay." I said looking at Luke. He looked disappointed in a way. Like he really wanted me to go to eat with them. "I'm gonna go upstairs and get some sleep." I grabbed my stuff and headed up the stair case, which were located behind the living room. The stairs led me to a long hallway. I could hear the girls somewhere, so I kept walking until I could hear their voices more clearly. I came to a room with the door wide open and inside where Lacey, Katrina, and Ryland. They were sprawled across the king size bed with their eyes closed.

I guess they are really tired. I set my stuff down and grabbed an unfolded blanket. I placed the huge blanket over the three of them and began to go through my bags for new clothes. After I found clothes, I walked to the bathroom which was across from the bedroom. I shut and locked the door when I was in. The bathroom was a normal size, a shower and tub in the corner and a sink right next to the toilet. When I figured out how to turn on the shower, I stripped down and stepped in.

Man, does it feel fucking good to take a shower. The hot water ran down my body as I washed it. I soaked my hair in lemon smelling soap and rinsed it off. I stayed in the shower for a little longer just to relax myself. While I was relaxing I decided to sing since nobody would hear me. I decided on How To Save A Life by The Fray.

Step one, you say, "We need to talk."
He walks, you say, "Sit down. It's just a talk."
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

I suddenly heard someone bust through the door.

"I knew you could sing! I just knew it!" I heard a boy say. I stood silent and scared. He heard me. Someone heard me. I poked my head out of the shower careful not to show anything else other than my head. There by the door I saw Niall standing with a satisfied look on his face.

"What are you doing in here? I thought you guys left!? I'm naked in the shower! Get out!" I screamed at him. I felt bad for the poor lad as he scurried out of the bathroom. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I tried to calm down. Niall just heard me sing. Take deep breaths, Dani. You'll be fine. He will probably forget by tonight. Yeah, Irish don't have good memory right? I don't know.

I finished up with my shower and put my new clothes on after drying off. I put my hair up in a towel and put some deodorant on. The steam in the bathroom was still floating around making it hard to see in the mirror. I headed to the bedroom with my hair still up in the towel.

Nobody was in the bed and the blanket was now on the floor. I backed into the hallway and heard a scream. I ran down to where the scream was located and saw something I would never forget. I walked through the door and realized it was Niall's.

Niall was on the floor screaming like a baby, while Lacey and Ryland were laughing holding up a pair of batman and care bear boxers. Katrina was sitting on his bed laughing. I put my hand to my mouth and laughed. They all suddenly turned toward me.

"What?!" I shouted at them. I realized they were laughing at my hair, which was still wrapped in a towel.

"Okay, ha ha very funny." I said throwing my hands up and walked out of the room. When I got back to the guest bedroom, I put my hair up in a messy bun and laid down on the king size bed. My hair was still wet but I didn't care. I shut my eyes and dozed off.