Chapter 15

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing.

"Ugh! You stupid alarm clock why must you torture me!" I hissed.

"Kylie stop talking to your alarm clock before it beats you up." My mom said opening the door.

"Guess who's downstairs waiting for you" oh no.

"MOM! Why did you even let him in?"

"Don't worry honey, I talked to him."

Oh god I hope she didn't embarass me.

"What did you say to him." She looked over at me and smiled.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She said walking out the room and shutting the door behind her.

"My life is ruined." I said yelling into my pillow.

I layed there for about another minute until my phone vibrated.

It was from Kyliesidiot( wow I really need to change this name).

Kyliesidiot: good morning princess

Me: good morning and I know your downstairs.

Kyliesidiot: How you know? And I still have your bucket hat.

Me: My mom told me and I know.

Kylie'sidiot: I didn't go to that party last night. I didn't want to upset you I'm sorry.

Me: Thank you :) and apology accepted.

After I sent that message I dragged myself out of bed and jumped in the shower. When I was finished i blow dryed my hair then curled the bottom. Then I went over to my wardrobe and looked through all my clothes.

Well I think I should show Matt what he's missing ;) I'm not the girly girl type but I'll try today.

I decided on wearing a white crop top with my denim long sleeve shirt; but I left it unbuttoned. Then I threw on my white leggings. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my denim blue converse. I put on foundation and doubled my mascara I then put on pink lipstick. I took a picture because I thought I looked cute today.

I was making my way downstairs until I heard Matts voice. He was talking to my Mom.

"I understand Ms. Dawn." Matt said.

"You know over these past few months your all Kylie ever talks about."

"Ms. Dawn I have these feelings for your daughter and I never felt them before. I think I'm...In love." I can't believe this. He actually feels the same way I do about him.

"And I think she is too."

I walked down the steps and acted like I never heard nothing they were talking about.

"Good morning!" I said with a huge smile on my face. Matt looked up at his eyes widened. Damn I think I look mighty fine.

"G-good M-morning." He said stuttering then smiling.

I giggled and grabbed a fruit cup out if the fridge. I sat down on the stool behind the island when Matt walked over to me.

"You know I think you look absolutely beautiful today." He said pulling me into a hug. He was wearing a green hoodie with grey skinny jeans and camouflage vans.

"Thank you Matt." I said.

Matt always knows how to compliment me but... I don't even know why I'm always mad at him... Maybe its me who needs to be changed. He walked over to the fridge and got a bottle of apple juice and sat down on the stool behind the island.

"...Matt."

"Yes princess." He said opening the bottle.

"Do you think in crazy?"

"Whaaat, no."

"You do dont you!?" I said putting my hands in my face.

"No. No. No. Kylie your not crazy.I promise that." He said walking over to me. He hugged my waist and just stayed like that for a while.

"Your perfect." He mumbled.

-

We walk to school holding hands like the usual.We were walking to our homeroom to check in when I heard someone yell "Matt!" It was Karlee.

"Ugh this bitch." I whispered under my breath. You know I didn't care anymore at this moment. she's always popping up with her irrelevant ass.

"C'mon Matt." I said grabbing his arm. He looked at me confusing.

"Matty wait!" Karlee said coming around the corner and walking closer.

I grabbed Matt by the arm and didn't even go in the classroom instead I walked out the exit door still holding on to Matt.

"Uhhh what are you doing Kylie?"

"Getting away from her." He just looked at me and shrugged it off.

We was walking for about 10 minutes now I didn't even have a clue where we were.

"So uh where are we going?" I said looking at Matt

"How am I suppose to know your the one who dragged me out of the school building."

I looked at him and smiled.

"Starbucks?"

"STARBUCKSSSS!" He screamed.

-

We walked into the little coffee shop known as Starbucks :)

We go over to the line which to our luck was only one person standing in line. After he was done ordering it was our turn. It was a teenage boy working at the register. He looked at Matt then looked at me and smiled.

"Hi my name is Shawn what's yours?"

----

Omfgggg cliffhanger yessss this chapter is for maeganjade39 love you boo. Guys go read her story its good.