Chapter 11

I walk out of the bathroom to see Matt sleeping in my bed. Awwh he's so adorable. I walk over to my vanity and brush my hair. Then I grab my Nike slip ons and go downstairs to get a snack. I open the fridge and get out my York patties. They are the bomb.com man. I grab 2 apple juices and the big bag of Welch's gummies and peanut butter M&Ms. I run up the steps and go in my room. I grab the remote out of Matt's hand and put on adventure time.

"Matt"I say nudging him.

"Wake up Matt. You were sleeping long enough."

"Hmmm" he said rubbing his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and wrapped me in his arms. He hugged me for felt like forever. But he was very warm and soft and cuddly.

"I have snacks." He got up quick.

"Where I'm starving."he said pushing me off the bed with a THUMP.

"Ouchh." I say sitting up laughing.

"Iz sowwy my little princess." He said pulling me up.

I smiled and tapped his nose.

"Its okay my little Matty bear." I tossed him an apple juice,gummies and M&M's. But I kept my York patties.

"Ayee your lucky I shared my food, I don't do that often."He opened the M&Ms and looked over at me.

"Awwh thank you I feel special."

"You are." I mumbled under my breath.

" hmm?" He said stuffing peanut butter M&M's in his mouth.

"I said do you want a York patty." He smiled and shook his head no. Well more for me.

We spent the rest of the day talking about our lives ,the school, the kids at the school. And then I had to bring someone into the convo.

"Sooo, how did you And Karlee meet?" He looked up at me and sighed.

"I met her at one of the highschool parties and after she found out I was on the football team she was all over me.. I didn't even know I was her little stupid boyfriend until she bragged about it to derrick.We were close and I knew he liked her but she wanted me..."I sat on the bed just staring at him.

"Well did you l-like her?" He looked up at me and shook his head.

"No. I actually didn't she would always follow me or ask me to help her with things like I was her toy." I felt a little worry jump off my shoulder.

"Damn, I'm sorry."

"Don't be." He said. "Well Ms. Kylie who was your boyfriend?" What! I really don't want to talk about it to him...but I will.

"The last boyfriend I had was last summer. His name was Nick. He was a player and he thought he could get any girl. He played me and I actually fell for him. Until one day I walked in the library at the wrong time and seen him sucking some other girls face off and it broke my heart... Badly. But its fixed now. c:" He looked at me and studied my face. I was going to say something else until he spoke up.

"Why would someone ever do that to you. Your perfect, literally." I smiled at him and started blushing heavy.

"Not as perfect as you."I said throwing a pillow at him.

"...pillow fight?" He said picking up a pillow. I smiled at him and knocked him off the bed with the pillow. Too hard. Oops.

He hit me with the pillow nonstop. I pushed him and ran under the covers dying of laughter.

"Hmm I wonder where Kylie went." I started laughing waiting for him to do something, it got quiet... Too quiet.

I peeked my head out of the covers and he was no where in sight.

"Matthew Leeeee!!" I yelled out and he didn't answer. Oh god he's playing hide and seek again.

I got up from the bed and walked out the room. I walked slowly down the hallway until I heard glass fall and a "shit!"

"Matthew Lee Espinosa I swear to god if I come down there And see something broken your ass is mine.literally!" I walked over to the steps and heard him get out the broom and dustpan I slowly crept down the steps and peeked around the corner and seen he was on the floor sweeping up... Glass... Yep his ass is mine. He put the glass in the trash and put the broom back. Nows my chance.

He stood there like he was thinking of something until I ran and jumped on his back.

"Matthew Lee what did you do!!!" I yelled

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to. I bumped into the vase and it knocked over. But I cleaned it up though!!" He looked overwhelmed like I was going to hate him for the rest of his life. Its just a vase.

Then something hit me. Im on his back right. Its ready to be 2 kylie- 0 Matt.

______________________

Hi darlings Hope you like this chapter sowwy for the cliffhanger the next chapters going to be nice c:

- tara (ו×)