Chapter 14

"I don't know what it is, every time im around Karlee I end up acting like a douche bag. Then every time I get around you it all brushes off."

"Then stop going near her."

"...Its complicated."

"I see..." I said walking to his door step.He grabbed out his key and opened the door.

"Soo, you wanna come in and chill?"

Honestly I didn't even feel like it today. I'm still pretty pissed off how he just treated me.

"Nahh, i'm kind of tired. I think I'll just study or go to sleep." He looked at me and frowned.

"Well, uh. Okay see you tomorrow." He said as he slowly shut the door.

"Yea, see ya." I turned around and walked to my house. I grabbed out my key and unlocked the door. I opened the door and walked inside to see my mom sitting on the couch with her laptop.

"Hey honey, how was school."Exhausting." I say slinging off my bag. I walk up to her and kissed her cheek.

"You know Ky, you and Matt are a cute couple." I shrugged.

"Yeah, well him and Karlee are too I guess..."

"What do you mean kylie?" I walked over to mom and sat down next to her.

"This legit just happened like an hour ago, but when Matt gets around his ex girlfriend Karlee he acts so... Weird around me. Then he gets an attitude when I ask him what's wrong. I try Ma. I try."

"I noticed Ky you really care about him. Don't worry sweety he'll realize it. Just give him some time."

"I know mom but he's going to her house party tonight and I don't like Karlee I hate that bitch."

"Watch your mouth Ky, okay I'll see what I can do..."

"Thank you mom." My mom always knows what to do when I'm in a situation.

I go upstairs and get in the shower. I get out and change into a unicorn T-shirt and black shorts. I go over to my phone and see I have an unread message.... Guess who's it from.

Kylie'sidiot: goodnight beautiful,sleep well.

Me: night...

I set my phone down and hop under the covers and drift off to sleep.

_____________________________

Hey darlings this chapter is kind of short but awesome. Lol dramaaaa bomb. Don't worry it gets better ;)