Chapter 19

-
-a.n. hope you like the story so far ;)
-
-
-
"OH MY GOD!" Said a voice coming from someone sitting on Matt's bed.

It was Shawn.

"Shawn what the fuck are you doing here, in my room, on my bed?!" Matt said running to his drawer grabbing boxers.

"Dude chill, I came to see Kylie. Her mom said she was over here."
Matt caught an attitude.

"And why do you want to see my girlfriend!?"

"I wanted to talk to her face to face."

"About what!?" Matt said with a evil glare on his face.

"About Maegan." Matt calmed down a little.

"You know you could've texted me." I said chuckling.

"I know but I needed to ask you about stuff face to face so I know 100% what I'm doing is right." I nodded.

"How the hell did you find my house?" Matt asked.

"Maegan gave me Kylie's address, I went to Kylies house,This woman answered the door and whispered to me you were over here. I dont know why she whispered I guess she didn't want anyone to know. Then Matt, Your mom answered and she said y'all was up here. But I can clearly see I'm interupting something." He said with a smirk. 

"Oh, we weren't doing anything Shawn,we just had a shower." I said walking over to my bag.

"Yeah yeah, I'll leave out so y'all can get dressed, but I need to talk to you Kylie."

"You can wait downstairs if  you want... Bro." Matt said 'pretending' to be nice. Shawn walked out of the room and went downstairs.

"Matt be nice." I scolded.

"Hey he was in MY room and he saw me, naked!" He scoffed. I giggled.

"This is my room too, for now." I open the bag and pulled out a sports bra and Nike shorts. Along with my Nike slip ons (the baes.)

"Put this on." He said throwing me his white tee shirt with a light blue diamond that said diamond and co.

"Why?" I questioned.

"There is another boy downstairs Missy and I do not want him looking at you. Wait until he's 'not single'. I laughed and threw on the shirt. It smelled like Matt. He always smells good. When matt was finished putting on his black tee and adidas sweats he brushed his hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you for being an over protective boyfriend."

"Thank you for making me the luckiest guy in the world."I giggled and kissed his back. Matt turned around and started brushing my hair.

"Thanks mom."I said sarcastically.

"Welcome baby." Matt said planting a kiss on my cheek. When he was finished I grabbed my phone and we walked downstairs to see Shawn sitting on the couch watching the walking dead with Matt's mom."

"So Shawn what did you want to talk about?" I said to Shawn signaling him to come in the kitchen.

"Its about Maegan, I seen her at McDonalds yesterday with this boy and... I'm jealous, how do I win her over?" He said.

"Oh don't worry that boy is just her cousin. His name is Aaron Carpenter, she was telling me about him flying over here and visiting her and the family last week at lunch." He smiled in excitement.

"Good, okay so what can I do for her to, love me like I love her?"

"Woah you love her? Dude just saying y'all just met." Matt said budding in the conversation.

"Well don't you love Kylie?" Shawn sassed back.

"Of course I love Kylie, she my baaaby." Matt said kissing my cheek.

"Well I think it would be best to ask her on a date and get to know her, than ask her to be your girlfriend."

"Well that sounds like a nice idea thank you Kylie." Shawn said.

"Your welcome, and just to let you know the way she tells me about you on the phone she really has feelings for you." Shawn blushed.

"Thank you guys so much I'm going to go home right now and plan this out."

"Welcome."Me and Matt said in unison.

"Oh and Matt,"

"Hmm?" Matt mumbled.

"Uhh, sorry for being in your room and uhh seeing. You. Naked... Yeah bye." Matt's cheeks were turning red.

"Uhh, okay...Bye" Matt said awkwardly. Shawn said bye to Ms. Rachael and let himself out and Ms. Rachael locked the door behind him.

"Let's hope he doesn't leak your nudes." I said hugging Matt. He chuckled and whispered "ew."

Ding.Ding.Ding.

"FOOD?" I yelled. Matt's mom ran in the kitchen and pulled out the chicken, there was baked Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes and green beans. Yum.

"Awwh Matt what about the beach tomorrow?" I said depressingly. He walked over to me and grabbed my waist.

"We can still go we just gotta be sneaky with it." He said then he kissed my forehead.

"Awwh little love birds." Ms. Rachael said.

"Oh yea, Ms. Rachael I forgot to tell you, Matt asked me to be his girlfriend." I said.

"I know, thank god its you and no bimbo whore." Matts cheeks turned red and he started blushing like crazy.

"How do you know?" I asked curiously.

"Your mom texted me."

"Well how does she know?" I said laughing.

"Matthew told her. Your mom tells me everything about y'all." She said. I looked over at Matt and he shrugged his shoulders. After our conversation we sat at the dining room table and ate dinner. When we was finished I raced Matt up the steps. I felt him slap my butt.

"Hey easy there Mr." I said. He giggled. I ran into his room, flopped on his bed and pulled myself under the covers. He walked in the door and ran over to me and flopped right next to me pulling the covers over him. He pulled me into his arms and I nuzzled my head in his neck. He smelled so good and he was so soft.

"Guess what Matt!" I said into his neck.

"What." He said quietly.

"You have a sexy ass jawline." And when I said that I kissed his jawline and nuzzled my head back in his neck.

"Damn I do." He said feeling his jawline.I laughed. He grabbed the remote and put on south park, the episode with Mr. Jefferson (Michael jackson we all know its him). He layed his head on my stomach while I was stretched across the bed. He was making little circles on my thigh with his eyes glued onto the screen.

Even though that might've been my dad at the door I don't care, he's not going to ruin my day or life. I looked at Matt and he was so tranced into this show. He looked so at peace and care free. He makes me feel so happy and I'm glad to be with him. Without him I would be a miserable loner sitting in my room Alone watching movies on Netflix. He's my other half, my partner in crime. He's the love of my life.

I'm in love with Matthew Lee Espinosa.

-
-
-
Hey darlings I hope you liked this chapter. Love yhuuuu starting on chapter 12 as well.
maeganjade39 I bet you were shocked when you found out it was Shawn ;) :P