Chapter 3

"Well hello there... matt im Kylie. Kylie Quinn."

"Cool... uh i have to get to class or i'll be late i dont care though but its the first day of school ya know."

"yeah okay see ya around". woah he was so adorable with his chocolate brown eyes. I found the classroom and was one of the first people in the class so i took a seat in the back of the class pulled out my phone and listened to music for a while until more and more students started coming in the class. The teacher walked into the classroom and starts writing on the board.

"Good morning class im Ms. Anderson please take a seat and be quiet while i make sure every one is here".

Ms. Anderson started taking roll call i didn't really pay attention only when she called my name but all of a sudden my heart dropped fast when i heard the teacher call 'Matthew Espinosa'. But nobody answered. Okay i literally just seen him in the hallway.

"Okay class lets get started with today shall we."

The teacher was blabbing on about taking out paper and writing down our contact information.

I was finished and then i started drawing on my notebook.

"Ahhh matthew there you are why are you late... you as well Ms. Summers?"

Hold up....Summers i looked up from my notebook to see Matt walk in with.... Karlee the bitch that pushed me... and they were holding hands. WAIT! are they a couple. Hold up, am i jealous, Kylie you dont get jealous.... Do I ?

"Sorry I was helping Karlee  with her locker and uhh yea i kinda got lost" Matt said scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay well this is just a warning please take a seat so i can finish what i was going to say".

Matt was looking around the room at all the students he said whats up to a few until our eyes met. He smiled at me and started walking towards me with his hands still grasped with Karlee until she grabbed him.

"Baby no i want to sit next to derrick".

"Uhhh you can im not stopping you" he said.

"But babeeee i want you to sit with me dont sit by that thing". And she pointed straight at me. Okay what the total fu©k did i ever do to her!I just ignored her and continued drawing in my book.

~lunch time~

yesss lunch finally i walked up to the lunch line and everyone was cutting in front of people. Geez they act like pigs. Karlee walked up to me. oh no

"Hayyy kylie hows it going"hah i knew she wanted to cut infront of me.

"hmmm let me think about ummm none of your damn business and dont think of trying to cut in front of me".

"Okay bitch this is the last damn time you get smart with me".

and after what she said all i could see was a big silver ring hit my face..... and then everything went black.

Heyyy darlings i hope you liked this chapter just wait until the next one. ^¤^ i love you all !

hehe would you like my Twitter hey you could send me a sweet message :)

@tarapaskoski