Chapter 22

Me and Matt were casually riding down the street with our penny boards, holding hands. It was a nice warm day out the leaves have slightly started to turn brown, which is a sign that fall is coming.

"Its a beautiful day out." I said.

"Its a beautiful day to spend with a beautiful girl." Matt said squeezing my hand for me to look at him. I turned my head to look at him as I was blushing like crazy.

"Thank y-" was all I said when I was immediately flipped off my board with Matt falling down with me. He fell down on top of me with a oomfph.
"What just happened?" I said laying on the ground with Matt confused.

"I don't even know, I guess you hit a rock,or boulder cause that fall, damn." Matt said. I laughed at the ending of his sentence.

"You know Kylie, I do like the position were in though." He said winking at me.

"Oh get off me you freak." I said pushing him off of me.

"Thats not what you said last night." He said loudly when a little girl and her mom looked at Matt with a disgusted face. I sat there shocked with my mouth open, my face turning red from embarrassment.

"Whatever." I said standing up and grabbing my pennyboard.

"Mhm." Said Matt with a smirk on his face.
-
We were holding our pennyboards and shoes walking in the sand. The sand was so warm and the slight breeze blown threw my hair felt like the perfect moment. I looked over at Matt he looked like he was in a very serious deep thought. I shrugged it off and looked forward. There wasn't as much people here as I thought just a few people scattered out having fun.
We found a spot by the water but not too close for a wave to reach us. Matt dropped the bag and pulled out a big beach towel. I laughed a little because it was pink. He just looked up at me and smiled. I took off my dress and sat down on the beach staring at the water with the sun glistening on it.

"Hey babe, do you think you can put this sunscreen on me because I don't wanna get sun burnt?" Matt said grabbing out the sunscreen.

"Sure, as long as you do the same for me." Matt took off his shirt and sat in front of me with his back facing me. I opened the bottle and put some lotion in my hands. I gently rubbed it on his back he slightly winced to the coldness of it.

"Cold huh?" I said giggling. He nodded.

"Time for your face." I said when he turned around facing me with his sunglasses on. He slowly took off his sunglasses and my eyes met with his chocolate brown eyes, although they were a bit brighter due to the sun. He started giving me butterflies. I looked down and opened the sunscreen and put some on my hand as i rubbed it together so it would be easier to rub in. He was quietly watching what I was doing. I looked up.

"Close your eyes." I rubbed it on his cheeks and forehead. Then I slightly rubbed in some on his nose.

"All done." I said smiling. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Thank you." He said as he pecked my lips.

"Turn around Ky, your turn." I turned around and I felt his muscular hands gently rub my shoulders. Hold up.

"Matt you don't even have sunscreen on your hands!"

"Oh I don't do I?" I laughed and threw him the sunscreen bottle. He was rubbing the sunscreen on my cheeks and my phone rung. It blares out No type and Matt started singing/ rapping to it. I answered the phone.

"Yellow?"

"Kylieeeee!"

"Maegaaaan!"

"What you doing?"

"At the beach with Matt."

"Ooo you guys on a date? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"Its not a date and about that..."

"Omg why didn't you tell me! And you better of said yes, I will beat your ass!"

"Haha of course I said yes." I said looking up at Matt and winking. He was probably confused as hell.

"Anyway are you with Shawn?" Matt looked up and I laughed and mouthed its Maegan. He nodded and grabbed my waist.

"Actually he's sitting right here in the couch next to me, Shawn,say hi to Kylie,"

"Hi Kylie, tell Matt I said what's up."

"Okay; Matt, Shawn said whatsup say hi." Matt stuck out his tounge and I nudged him in the ribs.

"Ouch. What's up Shawn how's l-life?" He said catching his breath. Maegan and Shawn were laughing in the background and Shawn said good. Man, I wish Matt and Shawn good be close and get along like me and Maegan do, which gave me a good idea.

"So Maegan, do you and Shawn wanna come to the beach and chill with Me and Matt?" Then I whispered.

"I need Matt and Shawn to get along." Matt must of heard me because he rolled his eyes.

"I'm down, Shawn wanna go to the beach with Kylie and Matt?"

"Sure." He mumbled.

"Okay well be there in like 20 minutes. Shawn's driving as well. And we have to get ready and stuff."

"Okay, you'll see us. There will be a big pink beach towel, Matt picked it out."

"What not uh, I just grabbed it."

"It's okay baby I like pink." I said pecking his cheek.

"Eww gushy gushy moment I hear." Maegan and Shawn said laughing. I knew she had me on speaker.

"Oh shut up I bet you and Shawn are laying on top of each other as we speak."

"Oh we are Ms. Quinn, we are." Maegan said sounding like a sister that knows her sibling took her cheese-itz. I laughed.

"Its true Ky."Shawn said into the phone, I laughed.

"Okay well see ya in 20 minutes."

"Okay bye you love birds." I said making a kissy sound.

And with that we hung up and me and Matt layed down getting a tan together waiting for Maegan and Shawn to come.

I can tell today is going to me an awesome day.
-
-
Hello darlings. How have you guys been? Guess what! My birthday is in 2 days. Oh em gee. I'll be 15 dang. But hope you like this chapter. Love you.

maeganjade39 hope you like this chapter boo more to come.