Chapter 21

Back to Kylie's POV.

Its about midnight and Matt and I were still watching South Park episodes. I would listen to Matt chuckle which made me smile. I laid there with my eyes closed playing in his hair which felt so soft like a little puppy dog. Minutes later I stopped playing in his hair and started drifting off to sleep. I heard him whisper.

"I love you Kylie, sweet dreams." And than I fell asleep.

I woke up to feel someone sitting on top of my chest, didn't I just fall asleep. Bruh.

"Whaaaaaat." I groaned. I opened my eyes to see Burnie, Matt's dog. Dammit Burnie.

"Burnie you can't just sit on whoever you please." I said trying to push him off. I was to weak since, duh I just woke up I'm energy less at the moment. I popped my head up and looked over burnie. Matt was laying his head on my legs. I layed my head back down.

"Burnie down."I whispered trying not to wake up Matt. Wow he actually listened. He jumped down and trotted out of the door. I look at the digital clock on the wall that was glowing,It read 4:30. I only got four and a half hours of sleep. I was still tired I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't.
I sat up and slipped my legs from Matts head. I wanted to lay with him so bad but he looks like he's sleeping good and I don't want to wake him, eh I'll do it anyway. I crawled over to him and rubbed his back.

"Matt." I whispered.

"Matty bear."I said nudging him. *ugh tear* (sarcasm)

"Matt! Wake up!" I screamed.
He popped his eyes opened and jumped off the bed.

"Kylie what the fuck." He said in a sexy morning voice. It made me bite my lip.

"Why did you bite your lip?"He asked. Oh shit I didn't think he was looking at me.

"Nothing. Your voice just sounds hot right now." I said giggling. He took off his shirt,walked over to me and kissed me. Than he layed down on the pillow closing his eyes.

"Maaaatt." I said whining sitting down on the bed.

"Whaaaat?"He mumbled.

"I wanted to lay with you, that's why I woke you uuup." He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms holding me tightly.

"C-cant breathe, your hugging me too tight." He loosened up a little and kissed my forehead.

"Thats better." I said. I could hear him breathing. Okay I sound like a stalker or some weirdo but its true.

"I thought you would've been freaky if I woke you up in the middle of the night." I said not even thinking before I speak.

"What, I am freaky." He said laughing. I chuckled.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I said turning over putting my head in his neck.

"Oh hush." He said putting his hand on my butt and squeezing it.

"There we go." I said smiling.He just kept it there, It was quite a turn on.
I wrapped my arm around his waist and rubbed my hand up and down his back. After minutes of doing that I heard a little snore from Matt. He's asleep, again.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I kissed his neck and fell back asleep.
-
Later in the morning I woke up at around 10 o' clock. I was still wrapped in Matts arms.

"Matt its time to wake up." I said trying to move. He groaned and grabbed me closer. I could lay like this with him all day but I wanted to go to the beach.

"Its beach day Matt." I said whispering. He slowly yawned and sat up. He had messy bed hair that looked so adorable.

"Good morning Matt." I said sitting up criss crossing my legs on the bed.