Chapter 25

• A Month Later •

"Mom!" I said laying in bed listening to some meditation music.

"Yes Kylie?" She said at the end of the steps.

"Can Matt come over today?" Matt hasn't been coming over lately, probably because I've been sick and i don't want to get him sick. It was probably my allergies.I'm feeling a little better now. My mom walked up the steps and entered my room.

"But your still sick Kylie."

"I'm feeling better now, I want to be with Matt." I said giving her the puppy eyes.

"Okay I'll call him.". She said walking out the room.

"Thank you mom." I said hopping out of bed and looking in the mirror
"Ew." Is all I could say at my appearance. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and all white tank top and under garments. I ran to the shower and hopped in. The water was so warm on my skin, it always took me to paradise.

-

Knock,Knock,Knock

"Come in!" I said peeking my head out of the shower curtain.

"Hey Princess." Matt walked in smiling.

"Matt, I missed you!" He walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"I missed you too babe, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better now." I said. I put my head back in the shower and washed out my hair from the conditioner. About 5 minutes later I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my chest.
I walk out of the bathroom and change my clothes. I brush my hair and plop down on the bed. Matt walks over and plops down next to me.
Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" I said lightly into my phone.

"Hi Kylie."

"Who is this?" I said.

"Daddy."

"Daddy?" I questioned.Matt looked over at me.

"Who the fuck is that?" Matt said raising his tone. He took my phone and put it on speaker.

"Hi this is Kylie's boyfriend, I advise you to not call again." Matt said sternly.

"Excuse me?"

"Yea you heard him!". I said busting out laughing.

"Kylie, this if your fucking father! Now I've had enough of your bullshit. And I advise you and your little boyfriend to watch your backs." I stopped laughing and became serious.

"What are you going to do about it?" I said smartly.

"Just watch." And with that he hung up the phone. I looked at Matt and he had anger in his eyes.

"If he wants a fight I'll bring a war." He said.

"Oh Matt your so cliche."

"No I'm not, I'm being dead serious, matter of fact I should call his bitch ass back and tell him to meet me somewhere." I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He said.

"Matt, just calm down he's not going to do anything, he's been out of my life for 10 years, if he wanted to do something he would of already did it."

"True". Was all he said.

"Now let's try and calm down a little. Were getting worked up for nothing." He looked at me and nodded.

-

We was laying down watching The middle on Netflix when a thought popped in my head.

"Hey Matt."

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"We should trap my father."

"What do you mean 'trap'"?

"Like we should plot something on him."

"Oh yea and what should we do."

"Watch". I grab my phone and dial the number my dad called.

"Well look who decided to call me."

"Oh shut it, what do you even want from me?" I asked.

"Kylie, I want you. Your so beautiful".

"Your sick!" I said. I thought if my idea again.

"Well if you want me, you can have me".

"What!?!?" Matt said. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Oh really."

"Yep, meet me at the abandon house on Melville road tonight at 10."

"See you there baby girl." He said. His words making me cringe. I hung up.

"Kylie do you know how much your putting your life at risk!?" Matt said.

"Yes."

"Well why are you doing this?" He said in the verge of tears. I hugged him.

"Don't worry baby, everything's going to be dealt with."

"W-what am I suppose to do?". He said.

"Nothing."

"Nothing! What do you want me to just let your dad rape you,your a virgin!?" He said with a tear rolling down his cheek. I never thought I would see Matthew crying. He was actually scared for me. I wiped his tear.

"Matt! He's not going to, just trust me, please." I said looking at him in his eyes.

"Okay." Was all he said.