Chapter 16

"Hi my name is Shawn, what's yours?" He said smiling at me with his hand sticking out for me to shake.

I went to shake his hand,

"Hi I'm Ky-"

"Wassup my names Matt" Matthew said scooting me over and shaking his hand. Oooh he jealous.

"Uh hi Matt. Well what do y'all want for today?" Shawn asked. I nudged Matt.

"Hi well I'm Kylie and I would like to order... Ha I don't even know, Matt what do you want?"

"Uhhh anything with strawberries in it."

"So I guess well just take 2 strawberry smoothies :)" Shawn looked over at me and smiled.

"Sure thing sweetheart." He said Matt glared at him and grabbed my waist.

"Let's go find a table PRINCESS!" he said looking at Shawn then pushing me to a table.

"Matthew Lee."

"Yes sweetheart." He mocked Shawn

"Awh is wittle Matty bear jealous?"

He looked at me and his cheeks started turning red.

"Ehh just a little." I smiled and sat down at the table. Matt sat down across from me, since it was one chair on each side, and started scrolling through his phone.

About 4 minutes later Shawn walked over to the table with our smoothies.

"For you my lady,and for you...Matt."

Matt just looked up at him

"Thank you." I said grabbing my smoothie.

"No problem." He said as he winked.

Matt did a little growl thingy.This was eating him alive. I honestly felt bad for him. I sat at the table and received a message. It was from maegan.

Maegan: Heyyy Kyliee wassup

Me: Hey Maegan and Nm in Starbucks with Matt.

Maegan: Really? I could've sworn I seen you this morning at your locker.

Me: Ehh I skipped class-

"So who ya texting?" I look up to answer Matt's question but it wasn't Matt... It was Shawn.Matt was just sitting there giving me a deathly stare. I Gave Matt a 'wtf is this boy coming up to me'look. Then I got an idea.

"Oh uh, hi... Shawn I'm just texting a friend. Wanna see a pic of her?" I looked up at Matt and winked. I hope he caught on to what I was doing.

"Uh sure." Shawn said. I went on instagram and showed him pictures of her.

"Wow..."He said with wide eyes.

"Wow?"

"Oh sorry shes just..."

she's just what?" I said sternly.

"She just... so beautiful, what's her name?" He asked

"Maegan Jade." I said

"Want her number?"

"I would love her number." He chuckled

I texted Maegan And told her I was giving her Shawn's number she was confused so I sneaked a picture of him and sent it to her.

Maegan: omfggg he's sooo cute.

Me: right maybe y'all should get to know eachother.

Maegan: Yes I think so to. XD have to switch to next class text ya later Xx

Me: okay Xx

-

"So Shawn,Maegan said she will text you later and we have to go.". I said running over to Matt's back and wrapping my arms around his neck. He was still sitting down smirking like crazy.

"Okay thank you And Kylie... So you think I can get your number so I can tell you how it goes?" I looked at Matt he widened his eyes. Damn Matt I wouldn't give you up for this Starbucks kid. Were not even dating.

"Uhh sure." We trade phones and put in our numbers then gave our phones back.

"Thanks." He said " we'll you two have a wonderful day and come again." I said thank you and walked out the door with Matt.

"He was totally hitting on you."Matt said with a blank expression, walking.

"Whaaat, he was just being nice."

"Yea okay Sweetheart." He said mocking Shawn again which made me giggle.

"Ehh he's not my type." He glanced over at me.

"Than who is?" I looked forward and smiled.

"That special person will know." He just started smiling. I think he knew who that special someone was... Him.

-

-

As time went by fast I looked at the time on my phone. 2:30

"Matt we get out of school in 20 minutes."

"We are out of school." He said

"You know what I mean, cmon let's go home." I grabbed him by the hand and we made our way to our neighborhood. As we were walking it was so quiet out and birds were singing pleasant songs. Then Matt popped in my head. He still hasn't asked me out yet I thought he liked me. Or from what I heard Love.

__________

I hope you like this chapter maeganjade39 this chapter is for you as well  :) love you darlings.