He comes back after tour

Niall Imagines:

Sorry I haven't updated in over a month :/ been really busy with school and my new fanfic that's in the works!! It's Niall and will be up soon :) so this is a short one for now since I also gots a little writers block :( sorry but here ya go! -Meghan

Oh and I'm not gonna even mention the stupid dress.. -_-

Niall Pov-

"Gooooood morning wonderful people of the internet. Today is the day. Today is the day I am headed back home from tour and most importantly I can see Y/N. I'm not going to say much because the sooner I get ready the sooner I can get on that plane and head home to my baby." I quickly put my camera in my pocket and get dressed as fast, but neatly as possible.

I haven't seen her 5 months. She's all I think about constantly and I just need to have her in my arms it's been way too long. She's been at home with our 3 year old daughter, Evelyn for months now. I miss them two way too much and this is the longest I've been away from them and next time I am not gonna let that happen again.

"Niall come on." Louie says tossing a t shirt at me. I take the t shirt and look at the front of it. It's Y/N's favorite of mine. She loves simple polos on me and this is her favorite navy one.

I quickly throw it on along with some khakis which is like a flashback from what makes you beautiful. But she loves it so I want to wear it. Then I do my hair in my signature quiff which is also her favorite.

Once I am satisfied with my appearance I head out to the van. Y/N says she doesn't care about how I look she cares about who I am but I just want to make sure.

"Geez Niall easy on the cologne" Harry says as I close the door behind me from the van. "Sorry." I smile and buckle myself in. In the 7 years I've known Y/N this is the longest we've been apart.

We've been together for 6 1/2 years though we've known each other longer. Still not married... Yet... We just haven't had the time to get married though we really want to. We probably would have if we didn't have Evelyn because we've had to raise her these last few years. Maybe soon but it doesn't matter. I will love Y/N and Evelyn the same and no matter what we are a family.

"Niall." A gust of wind and a loud flap in front of my face snaps me out of my thoughts. "You good?" Louie asks putting his hand on my back. I just nod and look back out to the window as the can begins to drive off to the airport. There we get on the plane and head back to Ireland. Back to my family. Back to my life.

Your pov-

"Hello internet. Today is a beautiful day here in Ireland which is odd but it's probably due to the fact that daddy is coming home today!" I squeeze my daughters hand and look down to her as we walk down the streets of the local town to the airport. The camera is focused on her as she skips down the street gripping onto my hand.

"Mummy!! Daddy's gonna see us and hug us and cry!" She giggles swinging my arm. "He is?" I repeat as she continuously skips down the street. She nods and starts to grab my arm and tug. She wants to be held. I scoop her into my arms then turn the camera on both of us.

"You know what Evelyn?" I ask looking at her bright and shining face. "What?" She asks putting her hands around my neck. "Daddy told me that he has a very special surprise for you!" I say showing an excited face to her. Her face lights up and she starts to bounce around in my arms. I laugh and kiss her head and continue our walk down the street.

We make it to the airport all bundled up in our garments. Along with that we've got a welcome home daddy sign we made a few days ago. I set Evelyn down on a chair then remove our coats and scarfs. "Where's daddy?" She asks looking around the airport.
"He'll be here soon."

I set our coats on one chair with the sign and wait in the other. The board across us says that his plane lands in 30 minutes so we have some time to share.

Niall pov-

"10 minutes till landing." Liam says sliding into the seat next to me. I grin and clutch onto the giant teddy bear I got Evelyn. She loves giant teddy bears because she can easily fall asleep on them. I have roses sitting In the cup holder with a little clip on water thing so they stay alive (It's a real thing..) for Y/N. She loves white, pink, and red roses so I got her a dozen roses 4 of each color. She's gonna love them.

I take out my camera and try to film the last minutes of the plane ride.

"So there's 10 minutes till landing and I am so excited I think I am going to explode. I can't wait to see my girls!! What about you Liam?" I ask turning the camera to him. "I just can't wait to film it."

I smile knowingly then point the camera out the window as the plane makes it's slow descend.

The second we hit the ground my adrenaline kicks back up and I am probably looking like a perky dog but I don't care. They are in that building right there!!

"Calm down man." Harry pats me on the back as he gets his bags out from the overhead compartment. I chuckle then proceed to get my stuff. I'm pretty sure I was one of the last ones off the plane since I have so much stuff but I managed to get out with everything. The guys are ahead of me too so they can record me. I got the teddy bear and roses in hand and I couldn't be more ready for this moment.

Your pov-

"Daddy's plane landed!" I say to Evelyn as the signal on the board goes off saying it landed.

"Yay!!" She claps her hands together and gets off the chair. We pretty much played patty cake for 30 minutes so she can't be more excited that the wait is finally over.

"Daddy is going to be so proud of what a big girl you have become." I smile and fix her little dress as it folds up at the bottom. Niall has seen her on camera but she has grown quite a few inches these last 5 months.

I take her little hand and our items in the other and then lead her to the gate. There we wait for Niall to show up. Evelyn keeps jumping up and down so much I'm afraid she is going to get a noise complaint. But who cares!?

It takes a few minutes for the doors to open and the first few people to start to come out. We're kind of standing back a little bit because of stupid regulations so hopefully he will see us right away.

"Hold up the sign for daddy." I say putting the sign down to her height. She grips onto my hand and the sign as we wait patiently.

Niall pov-

"Niall what do you have to say before you see the girls?" Harry asks putting his arm around my back as Liam records.

I look to the camera and smile. "I love you girls and I miss you so so much. But daddy's home." I smile as a stray tear rolls down my cheek. Harry wipes it away then backs up as we are about to turn the last corner to the doors.

"Here we go." Zayn says patting my back. I smile big then hurry to the doors. The second I step out Evelyn breaks away from Y/N and runs to me. I drop all of my stuff and embrace her in my arms.

The feeling is amazing having her back in my arms. My baby girl is growing up so fast.

She holds onto me tight as I start to cry on her shoulder. "Daddy I missed you." She says gripping onto me. I just hug her back ever so tightly and kiss her cheek. "I missed you too ladybug." I pull back and look at her adorable face. Looks just like her mother.

I look up and see Y/N coming over with tears in her eyes. I stand up then run to her and scoop her into my arms. "Niall." She speaks between tears. I squeeze her so tight it's unexplainable. My heart is beating out of my chest the feeling is unbelievable.

"Daddy!!" Evelyn jumps onto my leg and grips on with all her might. I scoop her up and hold her in my arms along with Y/N.

"Let's get you home." Y/N wipes her eyes then takes my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze it back then place my lips onto hers. I missed this so much. I craved this so much.

Finally I am with my family. The people I love. When I'm with them it's like there is no one else but us.

A/N IK THAT SUCKS HATE ME ITS BEEN A WHILE..... oops