Doll

I was just picked up by Dally from the airport. Tulsa is different then Hollywood. It's smaller then I expected. I've only heard things from Dally while being here.

 I was in the passenger side of the car looking at the beautiful trees of Tulsa, when Dally pulled up to a gas station, called the DX.

Dally got out of the car and I followed him out. I got out of the car and leaned against the car. I looked at the side mirror and whipped some lipstick off the side of my lip and fixed my hair. As a lady you should always look your best in public.

After about a few minutes, Dally came out of the gas station with two guys who looked about my age.

"Dolly, this is Steve and Soda, they're gonna take care of you while I go run a few errands," Dally said. I nodded, I looked at the boys, who were staring at me like they never seen a girl. Their eyes were slightly widen and mouths a gap.

Wasn't long till Dallas notice them looking at me weirdly

"Don't even think about it," Dally said as he glared at the boys. They quickly shut their gaping mouths

"You two will watch out and take care of her. If she much as gets into any kind of trouble, if she so much as has a scratch or any harm to her. I'll beat the tar outta of you, got it?" Dally threaten. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, he's messing with ya. I'm Dolly Winston" I smiled and held out my hand to be polite.

"Back home we always call her Doll cause she's like a little Barbie doll." Dally teased as I playfully smacked his chest as he chuckled.

"Alright I'm off. Take care" Dally hopped in the car and drove off, as I turned to the boys..

"So you new in town?" Soda asked

"Yep, just got here," I said with a smile

"oh cool. Where are you from?" Soda asked
"Hollywood, California" 

"Hollywood? your pretty far away from home then" Steve said as I slightly giggled

"Yeah I guess so" 

"Well welcome to Tulsa. I'm sure your gonna fit right in here." Soda said as Steve looked at me up in down

"so are you a soc?" Steve asked and Soda elbowed him

"Pardon?" you asked

"you know those stuck up rich folks"

"oh no. I wouldn't say that. I had a rough growing up so I appreciate what I have. It's one of the reasons why I don't have many friends "

"Well,  now you got two new friends, and later you'll meet the rest of the gang. Your gonna fit right in here" Soda said

"Thank you"

"No problem. Hey, we're heading to the dingo, you wanna head with us?"

"Dingo?," I said

"Its our favorite diner around here." Steve said

"Oh sure" I smiled

"Great, we're gonna lock up. You wait here," they locked up the gas station and we headed to the Dingo