Milkshakes

When we got to the Dingo, It was a really nice restaurant. Their was quite of few greasy haired guys or girls with a lot of makeup on.

I was looking around when I felt a hand on part of my back. I quickly grabbed the hand and saw it was Steve

"It's alright. Let's go sit down" He said and I nodded.

We begin walking to a table, Steve slid his hand around my waist and guided me to a booth in the corner. Were we sat down. Beside us, were two girls talking and looking at me.

They didn't have much makeup on and were slightly well dressed then the other girls. But I couldn't help but notice their dirty looks at me.

"What you getting Dolly?" Soda asked, but I didn't answer as one of the girls gave me a death glare.

"Dolly?" he asked, getting my attention.

"Huh? Oh sorry"

"It's okay. You were just kinda zoned out. You alright?"

"Yeah um.. it's just... Do you know those girls over there?" I asked, nodding towards the girls. They both looked over and Steve glared at them before turning back and huffed.

"Yeah, but just ignore them" Steve said before giving me a friendly smile. I nodded gave him a small smile back.

I looked at the menu and saw they had milkshakes. Making my eyes widen with excitement

"wow they have milkshakes here?" I asked shocked

"yeah, of course they do" Steve said smirking

"I'm sorry. Milkshakes are my favorite. They didn't have a lot of places with them in Hollywood"
The waitress came up to us, she looked middle age.

 "Hi, welcome to the Dingo. I'm Sunny, can I start with something to drink?" she asked in a joyful southern accent.

"Two Chocolate milkshakes and?" Soda said, then everyone looked at me.

"do you have strawberry?" I smiled and she smiled back

"We sure do hon, I'll go get them for ya." she said and walked away.

"so Dolly, What did you do in Hollywood?" Soda asked

"Well I was in modeling." I was telling the guys about my career and how I started as a child while I was in New York till I got the opportunity to go to California and my old man just sent me without a second thought. I was only 15 years old. 

Soon, the waitress came back with the milkshakes. I was piratically jumping in my seat like a child. I was too excited.The waitress looked at me and I smiled.

"She's cute" Sunny said

"She your girl?" She asked Steve. He smiled and chuckled a bit before responding

"Oh we just met. Me and my buddy here are hanging out with her while her brother runs some irons" Steve

"Well she's a cutie pie. You boys better take good care of her" The waitress said sternly and the guys chuckled before nodding

"So. What can I get you folks to eat?" she asked

"I'll have a Cheese Burger with a side of fries. No pickles" Soda said

"I'll have the same thing" Steve said handing his menu to the waitress and so did Soda. Then everyone looked at me

"I'm good" I said, and they all looked at me with shock

"You sure darling?" the waitress asked with a concern look

"Yes, thank you" I smiled, handing my menu. She nodded with a smile and walked away

"So when do you think you might go back? You know to Hollywood?" Steve asked

"Um I'm not sure, It really depends." I giggled

The food came, and the boys ate as I drank my milkshake. I volunteered to pay but they said no after I tried to convince them, but no budge. We stood up from the booth after they paid.

The girls from the booth next to us stood up and walked over to us. I gave them a friendly smile and one of them gave a fake smile while grabbing my milkshake and splashing it on my outfit. I gasped in horror. Their was not much left but it was still quite rude.

"What is your problem?!?" Soda snapped

"Evie, what the hell?" Steve said with anger in his voice. He looked pissed, the girl, I assume is Evie looked at him with anger as well. Meanwhile Soda helped me get the milkshake off my clothes.

"I guess your not the only one two-timing!" she said he looked even more mad

"This is Dolly, Dallas little sister, she is new in town and Dallas asked us to watch her!" he growled then that Evie eyes widened.

A couple random guys quickly got up and handed us napkins, practically shoving it at me. Till our waitress came over with a wash cloth and push the boys back. She helped me whip the leftover milkshake

"Stevie, baby, I didn't mean what I said," She begged he just ignored her

"yeah whatever It's over," he hissed, she rolled her eyes.

"You ain't gonna find someone like me. Your just gonna crawl back to me so, save yourself the trouble and just forget what happen," she said leaning close to him, he scoffed and pushed her away.

"No thanks, I've got someone better in mind." he hissed

"oh yeah? And who's that?" she evil smirked, he smirked back.

I finish cleaning the milkshake off  when Steve slid his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him. I stumbled a bit but I quickly gained balance.

"You were saying?" he said eyebrows raised, she growled while Steve just smirked.

As we walked past her she kept her glare especially on me as we walked out the diner.

"You okay" Steve asked and I nodded

"I'm sorry bout her she's a bitch"

"I'm sorry what happen to you" I said but he shrugged

"Eh I'll be fine" he said with a smile. I smile in return. As we kept on walking as he held my hand.