Mistake

Steve POV

I pushed Evie away from me after she kissed me. "I'm sorry Evie but I don't like you anymore"

"Why not?"

"I like someone else, okay?!?"

"Who that whore Darlly?!?"

"It's Dolly! And yes if you must know I do like because she is more of a woman then you or anyone!"

"wow i'm not surprised" she rolled her eyes

"just get out Evie, I never want to see you again!"

"whatever" she sneered as she stormed out.

I finished what I was doing and headed back out. when I saw Soda eating his lunch

"lunch is here? where's Dolly?

"she took the rest of the day off" he shrugged

"and you just let her go" I said then stormed out of the DX looking for her

I saw down the road a parked soc car and idmetaly knew. I ran back in the DX

"Call the gang" I demanded

"Why?'

"Dolly's in trouble" I yelled as I ran out of the store.

I ran till I saw a group of guys. Johnny was trying to fight them off but then they all ganged up of him.

I grabbed one and punched him, making him fall to the ground. I tend off one by one, then Soda and Dally, who looked pissed, joined in on the fight off the soc. Soon the rest of the gang showed up including Shepherd himself and his gang, besides Pony. As we beat off the Socs as they ran to their car and drove off.

I ran to Dolly and held her carefully in my arms, she didn't look to good, and noticing by some people's reactions nor was Johnny.

Soda POV

"We gotta get them to the hospital!" Darry yelled picking Johnny up. Dally went to pick up Dolly, but Steve held her tighter.

"Steve.." I said

"No, I got her" he cried and picked her up bridal style. He walked to the car with Dally along with me while Darry and two-bit went the truck and Shepard's gang left.

Steve held her the whole time and tears filled his eyes.

"I cant believe you didn't watch her, if you did none of this would have happened-"

"I get it! Do wanna rub it in my face so more! ..it's all my fault" he cried and held her tighter. Dally was shocked and didn't say another word and just kept driving. I never even seen Steve like this before. He must really care about her.

We drove to the hospital. I jumped out and opened the back door and Steve immediately ran in.

"Help! Help! Someone please! Help her!" Dally and Steve yelled and the hospital took her. They had to hold back Steve and Dally from going in.