READREADREADREADREADREADREADREAD

OH MY MONKEY BALLS, GAY SEX!!!! Did I get your attention? Yes? Okay, good. So I was just reading over my work and I realized how SUCK BUTT MY WRITING IS!!!

        I mean, seriously! Have you guys seen some of that grammer?! It. Sucks. And then I sometimes repeat stuff! Then like sometimes I'll miss a word and it's confusing as eff while reading the sentence!

     Yet, some how, I have about (at the moment) 677 readers, 33 votes, and 41 comments?! And may I include, just insert this little piece of information in your mind, that none, NONE, of the comments are rude?! YOU GUYS TELL ME TO UPDATE AND I'M JUST OVER HERE LIKE "WHAT? WHY?! ARE THEY PULLING A PRANK ON ME?!?!" SERIOUSLY, THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MIND.

    Honestly, I'm just an anti social, nerdy, barely noticed, emo, music loving, wants-to-get-out-of-this-world, 13 year old girl. So, yeah. Thank you sososososososososososososo SO! Much. I love you guys more than read- okay that's a little bit to much... I love you guys more then Nico loves McDonalds. Yeah. That much.

     If you ever have a problem, I'm here for you. Just send me a message and I'll most likely answer back. I'll try at the strongest of my ability to make you smile. My promise to you for you reading my book.

     OH!!! AND BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!! I would like you guys to ask me some questions! Just any questions, no matter how weird or frightening they are! I actually encourage you to ask me some weird ass questions. YUP, OKAY I'LL SEE YOU LATER!!!!! *Flies away on a magical llama while eating a tomato with Romano*

Me and Romano: TI AMO, BITCHES!!!!!