QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!

WASSUP MEH LITTLE UNICORNS OF FLUFFY MAGIC AND COTTON CANDY??!! Okay, so I'm going to answer the questions that have been asked so far.

#1 From monochromatism: DREAM PET: MYTHICAL OR NORMAL
MYTHICAL! I mean, who wouldn't want Happy the Dragon.... A.k.a. Fetus! I want Fetus as a pet... Or Mrs. O'Leary...

#2 From xFaultInMyStarsx: YOU CAN HAVE ANY DEMIGOD'S POWER, WHICH ONE DO YOU PICK?
I SHALL RAISE THE DEAD WITH NICO!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STRIKE FEAR INTO MY ENEMIES EYES!!!

#3 From AsjavanWee: Do you think people in Netherlands smoke weed? (later said, "I mean like 24/7 smoke weed") And do you want a blue cookie?
First off, I'm not usually one to go with stereotypes. So no, I don't think the people of the Netherlands smoke weed 24/7. I'm sure some of them smoke weed, but not 24/7. And yes, I'll take the blue cookie...

#4 From AwesomeMara: question: Which superpower would you have?
I would have fire power like Leo. I mean, how else I am going to sacrifice to my dark lord and ride Fetus without catching on fire? Plus, I'll be able to say that I am the true Katniss Everdeen and burst into flames whenever someone says something about fire. I'm an evil little girl...

OKAY! THAT'S ALL THE QUESTIONS I GOT! You guys can keep on asking if you want.... You know its not like I love it when you guys comment on stuff.... BUT I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!!! If you had to have one of your sences (touch, hear, smell, sight, talking) removed, forever, which one would you give away?
THAT'S IT FOR NOW AND I PROMISE TO HAVE A NEW CHAPTER UP SOON!! LOVE YOU MY LITTLE CUTE AND EVIL POTATOES!!