Slumber Parties and a Quest

///Ryder's P.O.V
"So, do you fight?" Percy asked me once Zoë, (Y/N) and Noah left. I nodded, "Yes, I was trained by Ares and Athena." Percy smirked a little and brought out a ball point pen. "Alright," he said as he took the cap off the been, showing off a beautiful sword. "I'm up for a challenge. Wanna duel?" I smirked back and unsheathed my dagger, Πολεμιστής, Warrior.

"Sure, I'm always up for a good fight."

We got in fighting position. Warrior was a celestial and imperial gold and it shined brightly in the summer sun. We circled eachother, waiting for the other one to attack. Percy went first, aiming for my legs. I side stepped, and watch him stumble a little. He smirked up at me through his hair, "Nice moves."

"I try."

He came at me again, this time going for my arm. I could see his moves a mile away, so I easily dodged and hit his shoulder with the hilt of Warrior. This time, I went for him. While he was still in a bit of a daze, I slide my feet under him and made Percy fall to the ground. He was facing back down, so I put my foot down on his chest and Warrior pointed to his neck. "Dead." I said with a little smirk.

Percy grunted and gave me a small chuckle. "When I said challenge, you definitely gave me one!" I smiled down at the Son of Poisidon. "Well, like I said, I was taught by Athena and Ares themselves." I took my foot off him and sheathed Warrior. I extended my arm to help him up. Percy took it and got up with a small hop.

"That was awesome!" Turning around, I saw Noah, (Y/N), the shaggy haired guy from the infirmary, who were all impressed. Zoë was there, but she just smiled, knowing perfectly well of what I was capable of with Warrior. The one who said that was Noah, and he had an adorable smile on his face. "Can you teach me? I haven't even gotten a weapon yet!" The Green eyed man said. "That's because we can't trust you with one..." (Y/N) mumbled under her breath.

I ignored her and looked over at Noah. He seemed in decent enough shape to train easily... Oh what the Hades, he's as fit as Ashton Irwin. Not that I would ever say that out loud. "Yeah, I'll teach you." Noah smiled widely and literally hopped over here. I could see the cartoonish bunny ears popping out of his hair and a bunny tail. I felt myself blush at the thought.

Nope! Bad thoughts, bad! I shook my head away from the thoughts. I had him follow me to the storage room, where it looked like they kept all of their weaponry.

///READERS P.O.V.
I'm totally shipping those two... I thought to myself as I watched Noah and Ryder walk off to the shed where they kept all of the weaponry. "Umm that's not weird..." It was Nico's voice, and I thought he was talking about Ryder and Noah. I was about to tell him off but, then I relized he was talking to Zoë.

"It is a bit strange, isn't it? But hey, that what got me into this world!" I giggled a little. She must be telling him about the way she was born. "Hey, since your one-third of Hades, does that make me your brother?" Nico asked. Zoë's brow furrowed while thinking before smiling up at my boyfriend. "I suppose you are!"

Nico smiled down at her before roughing her hair up a little. "Cool. I got a new sister, and brother." I started thinking, "Does that also mean that your Jason and Percy's sister, to?" I asked, standing next to Nico. Zoë nodded enthusiastically, "Yes! Oh my gods, I have more family now!"

She giggled excitedly and hugged Nico tightly before running off. Probably to go hug Percy and Jas- she hasn't even met Jason yet. "Nico, she hasn't met Jason yet..." I said, with a little amused smile on my face. He shrugged before wrapping his arm around me. "Oh well, but I want to be there when she hugs the living day lights out of him. Man, for a little girl Zoë's seriously strong!"