New Campers

-*-*-*-*-*READERS P.O.V.*-*-*-*-*
So... Yeah, that just happened. I gave the six fangirl/boy stalkers a death glare and they immediately walked away. Sighing, I turned back to Nico who was smiling down at me. "Wow, you scared them away with a glare..." He said, obviously impressed. I gave him a crooked smile. "You're not the only one who's scary, death breath."
"Whatever, hybrid. We should be going back to the bunk."

I raised an brow, "hybrid?" Nico nodded, "You might as well be, being gifted by all of the gods."
"... Fair enough," I said while grabbing his hand and pulled him to the Hades cabin. We walked in a blissful silence as headed to the death cabin. "So, uh, (Y/N)... Y-You can really k-kiss..." Nico said, breaking the silence. I giggled, "Your not too bad either, Neeks."

Looking over at him, I can see him blushing while looking down at the ground. "You k-know, that uh, you're my favorite character out of that series, right?" Nico said. I nodded with a little blush of my own. "Yeah, you're my favorite character, also."

Nico's eyes light up and squeezed my hands a little. We reached the cabin when he stopped walking. Nico looked at me right in the eyes with his coffee brown eyes. "I've liked you as a fictional character, and I like you even more that you're real. And I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming because those are usually messages," he looked down at our hands and squeezed them, "W-Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

I blinked a couple of times. Nico just asked you to be his girlfriend, stupid! Say something! "Why the Hades would I say no?" I finally said. Nico looked up at me again with the biggest smile ever. Next thing lead to another, and his lips meet mine again.

It was a sweet kiss and it lasted for a few seconds. We broke apart and just smiled at eachother. "We should get inside..." I murmured. "Oh! Yeah, do not want to get eaten!" Nico exclaimed and walked in the door and I followed.

Noah was passed out snoring on his bed. I rolled my eyes and went over to my dresser. We got some clothes from my apartment earlier today. Putting on a baggy shirt and some basketball shorts, I went to go lay down in my bed, but I had another idea.

Nico came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with plaid pajama pants and black t-shirts on when he saw me curled up in his bed. "Your beds comfortable, Neeks. If I knew, I would've came in here earlier!" I said, smiling at the blushing Nico. "Y-Yeah, I guess it is pretty comfortable," he said while walking over to the bed. He pulled the blankets over us and I cuddled into him. "Goodnight, death breath," I yawned. "Night, my hybrid."

/////////////NEXT MORNING/////////////

I woke up to somebody shaking me. Grumbling, I went deeper into my pillow. The pillow was surprisingly warm, warmer then usual. Even weirder, my pillow started vibrating. "AHHH!! DEMON PILLOW!!" I yelled and pushed my pillow away from me.

Cautiously, I looked over the bed where the demonic pillow fell over with a lamp in my hand. It was laughing. Probably thinking of how it's going to possess me and use my meat suit for killing everyone. Oh gods, Supernatural is seriously getting to me! "(Y-Y/N)! C-Calm down! It's just me!" It laughed. And by 'it', I mean Nico.

"Nico! You're not suppose to scare people in the mornings!" I yelled at him. Nico shrugged and got up. "Sorry, just thought you might want to eat before Noah devour's all of the edible stuff." I quickly got up and got a sweatshirt, pair of jeans, and converse. "WHY THE HADES DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" I yelled while running into the bathroom.

After putting my hair up in a ponytail, I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed Nico's hand. "C'mon, death breath! I don't feel like starving today!"
-----------IN THE MESS HALL-----------
"Give me (favorite breakfast), please!" I told the nymphs. A plate of (favorite breakfast) appeared out the thin air. I digged in greedily. Nico was eating some oatmeal. "Slow down, it's not going anywhere!" He chuckled.

"Oh, it is going somewhere, into my digestive system!" I said with a mouth full of food. Nico was about to reply, but a large boom from outside interrupted him. "The Hades was that?" Nico questioned. I shrugged and got up from my now half way done plate. "I don't know, lets go see."