Update?

This feels weird.

It has been four years since I have decided to end this story, and I want to apologize for ending it in such a negative manner. While I still do agree that this story is "shit", it was written by a thirteen year old.

Thirteen year old me truly wanted to be a writer, and honestly I still do. Writing this fan-fiction gave me a space to venture into my passions and see what others had to say without bias. All of the comments on this work are positive, which gave me a lot of confidence four-five years ago.

Re-reading my old, very cringey, story made me physically sick.
However, I won't be deleting it.
Coming back and seeing how well this has done in the community is absolutely shocking. #58? Holy fuck.

Looking back on old work is a good way to remind yourself of how far you've became as a person. This piece of fan fiction is one of my stepping stones into becoming the writer I am today, and I'm thankful for it.

So yes, this story is unbelievably cringey with bad writing and with overly happy characters. But I know that thirteen year old me would be so proud of this story and its accomplishment.

Write what you want. Put it out for the world to see. You may come back and want to punch your past self for ever posting it, but be happy that you made your writing visible for others.

Thank you for reading.