Chapter Thirty One

You go to the other closet to grab the blanket and pillows with Wanda. "So, tell me what happened in the closet" Wanda said as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh nothing" you say shyly. "Damn you already used the L word" she says in shock and you quickly turn to her. "Wanda what did we say about reading my mind?" she turned to you shyly, "to... not do it?" she asked but she already knew the answer. You both shared a quick laugh before carrying all the stuff back to the living room.

When you enter, Tony is lying on the couch with the remote so you throw a pillow at his face and he scoffs, "how dare you throw a pillow at this face that was sculpted by god himself" he said sarcastically and you chuckled and immediately after, Wanda tossed the blanket over his head. When he removed the blanket, he had a pout covering his face, "Don't pout Stark, it's not a good look" Wanda teased and he rolled his eyes.

Bucky, Steve, Peter and Thor were in the kitchen putting together some snacks and drinks for everyone so you placed down there stuff on the opposite side of the living room, across from where Bruce and Natasha were chatting. But when you began walking toward them, they seemed to cut themselves quiet. You handed them each a pillow and they thanked you before you sat down next to Wanda on the side.

Wanda used her powers to move the coffee table out of the way and the boys placed all the food in the middle. Everyone grabbed their pillows and positioned themselves around the refreshments. You sat in between Wanda and Nat more off to the side of the tv, Bruce was on the other side of Nat, Tony and Peter were in the middle, and Thor, Steve and Bucky were across from you.

Tony picked Pitch Perfect and you ended up watching all three of the movies. At the beginning you saw Nat chatting it up with Bruce but you shrugged it off because they are just friends, probably taking about a mission or something.

During the middle of the third movie, the whole team was already asleep aside from you who was still watching. You sat up a bit and noticed everyone was sleeping so you took the liberty to turn off the movie.

As soon as you laid back down you felt a pair of arms wrap around you and pull you back until you felt someone's chest up against your back. You don't even need to look at the person to know it's Natasha. "Hey" she whispered into your ear, "hey" you turned your head so you were looking at her. "Your so cute" you blushed and turned your head back so she couldn't see and she placed a light kiss your cheek.

"Even if we aren't alone this still feels perfect" she said and kissed your cheek again. "Nat you say the sweetest things you know" you turn in her arms to face her, "I know, but it's true" You giggled, "how did I get so lucky to have someone like you like me?" she smiled at you, "because y/n you are a good person and you deserve the world"

"Night lovely" she whispered and you planted a kiss on her lips before turning back around so she was spooning you. "Goodnight Nat"

A/n: Sorry that this chapter was really short I had a bit of writers block so I'm going to try and stir some drama into the story.

Thank you to everyone that reads my story, it means a lot. Hope you all have a good day! <3