Scenario 13

Reader having another job as a body guard
No specific pronouns

To summarize for you guys, Reader is a Twitch streamer and they were doing a Q&A. 
Someone asks if Reader has another job and Reader answers 'yes, I do. I work at a bar as a body guard' and everyone goes crazy and clips it, sending it to all their friends as media shares because Reader is this small gremlin. (Just explaining myself at this point)
------

Awesamdude
He's shook. You, a small little person, working as a body guard? Damn shawty, maybe he will simp for you.

CaptainPuffy
Shooketh. She claps and praises you for being a strong little bean.

Eret
He's very impressed. Claps and jokes about working with you as the tall one, but its just a joke sadly.

Jschlatt
He denies it. There's no way that you're able to punch people and actually do anything. No way.

Karl Jacobs
Jokes about hiring you as a body guard for Mr.Beast and everyone clipped that and sent it to Jimmy and guess who's got a new job?

Philza
Fake cries about how his child is so amazing and strong.

Quackity
FLIPS HIS CRACK. YOU, SOMEONE WHO IS SHORTER THAN HIM, CAN BEAT HIM TO A PULP WHEN HE CAN'T?? THAT JUST MAKES HIM LOOK WORSE.

Technoblade
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD 

---

MadDog
Me too shawty, me too.