♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆

Like, Comment, Enjoy

Cairo "East" Brewster

Kissing behind Anahi's ear, I slid a hand down her side as we laid in bed. Well, I was actually just now getting in. It was passed two in the morning, as I had shit to handle at the clubs and shops. Y'all know shit don't stop, but I've managed to at least be home and spend time with my family before heading out.

I wasn't finna be no absent parent or husband.

"Hey baby." Anahi mumbled, goosebumps forming against her. "When'd you get back?"

"Not too long ago." I continued to slide my hand down, stopping right at her box. "I see you missed me." I chuckled, slipping a finger into her warm slit.

She giggled, a low moan parting her lips. "You left after dicking me down the way you did, of course I missed you." She turned her head slightly to look at me, her eyes low. "You tryna finish what you started, huh?"

"You know I am." I leant forward catching her lips, kissing her slowly and passionately as I curved my fingers into her wetness. "Come sit on my face." I demanded huskily, removing my fingers and licking her juices off my fingertips.

Anahi moved under the sheets, pushing me slightly so I was laying on my back. I chuckled at her little ass, it was cute that she found her strength after having been sleep.

"Don't laugh at me." She pouted, her tone innocent.

"I ain't mean to, baby. You just cute, that's all." I glossed my bottom lip, grabbing her hips as she brought herself down, sitting her set right on top of my mouth. Kissing her other set, I curved my tongue into her wetness, groaning as she was already dripping. "Mhm." I hummed against her, rubbing my thumb against her swollen bud.

Her sounds always took me there, and this time was no different.

After our rounds, I laid against Anahi as she rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. That always soothed me, having me ready to knock out.

"Everything okay?" She mumbled, I chuckled lowly against her and shook my head. "You wanna talk about it?"

"Nah." I mumbled, inhaling a low breath. One thing I never wanted for Anahi was for her to stress, especially with shit she didn't need to worry about. "Eventually I will, but not right now, aight?" I tightened my hold around her, which had her let out a breath.

"Okay, Cairo."

I knew she had an attitude, but I wasn't gonna entertain it. That wouldn't get us anywhere. I'm lying though, I gotta check it.

"What I say? Eventually I will, so relax mama. You not finna be kept in the dark for long."

Feeling her nudge my shoulders, I rolled off of her and onto my side of the bed, laying on my back.

"That's why I said okay. You ain't gotta check me, nigga." She was aggravated now, which had me amused. "Oh, you think shit is funny? You can sleep elsewhere."

She moved around the bed, taking the sheets with her. The little light coming from our backyard seeped through the curtains, causing me to note that her back was now facing me.

"I ain't going nowhere." I grumbled, moving behind her and pulling her close into my embrace, my hand resting below her breasts as I kissed behind her neck. "My bad, aight. But forreal, ion want you stressing over shit, especially since ion want you involved in this..you know I keep shit low key for the sake of it not tracing back home."

There was a silence between us, to which she ended up nodding in return and letting out a sigh.

"Be careful." Anahi mumbled, cupping the side of my face as her fingers played in my facial hair. "Get some sleep."