♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁

Like, Comment, Enjoy

Kion Jeremiah Brewster - KJ

"Hey KJ." I heard from behind me as I was at my locker, putting one book away and grabbing another. I turned my head over my shoulder, seeing that it was Claudette. "No smile?"

I sucked my teeth, closing the locker, and letting out a frustrated breath. "We haven't spoken in about a month, so what is it that you want?" I looked down at her, my jaw clenching.

This bitch was on some weird shit, and after the fight that happened, I was really cool off her.

There wasn't shit to talk about.

"You still mad about the fight? I didn't touch your sister whatsoever, she came at me." Claudette sneered, her brows furrowed. "Check your sister."

"And?" I asked plainly, shaking my head. "Nah, my sister did what she thought was best, so I ain't gotta check shit. I'm cool off you, forreal. I'm surprised you ain't catch the hint when I stopped replying to yo ass." I chuckled lowly, pushing myself up since I was leaning against the lockers. "Take care of yourself ma." I brushed passed her as the first bell rung.

I didn't care if I came off as an asshole. The bitch should've known better than to approach me after the shit she pulled.

It's really been fuck her feelings.

Walking into Ms. Beau's class, I went to my assigned seat, placing the French textbook on the desk and pulling out the notebook from my backpack.

It was the same thing in her class, lesson plan, interactive activities, a quiz before class was let out.

I had checked out towards the end of class, but I still heard what was going on...I was just out of my body. There was too much on my mental.

Shit, I felt like my pops.

As the bell rung, I snapped out of my thoughts and closed up my books, looping my backpack over my shoulder as I stood and walked out of class.

I was ready to go home, but I had two more classes and then practice. I still wasn't playing due to that fight, and coach been on my ass about it, but it's like I wasn't at fault for the shit. Then, the nigga is mad cause we lost the last two games; well put me back in the game and y'all wouldn't lose.

Niggas wanted to be slow, though.

Shit, we was supposed to be back playing this week, but we'll see when we go to practice.

"Wassup KJ." I looked up from my phone to see that it was Dru, I slapped hands with him, shrugging. "You aight?"

"I'm coolin, just annoyed." I shook my head, looking over my shoulder as I felt someone staring at me. It was Claudette. Putting my focus back on Dru, I knitted my brows together. "Bitches gettin on my fuckin nerves, but you know how that shit go. What's good with you?" I perked a brow, walking with him towards the cafeteria.

Claudette was gon be weird regardless, and I couldn't put my energy into her anymore than what I've already done.

"It'd be best if shorty just fell back." Dru chuckled, licking his lips as he lifted his shoulders. "Ain't shit man, but it's your sister. You mind if I take Lani out?"

I rose my brows, I respected that he was coming to me cause that's my sister. Everyone knows ion play behind my family.

"Where you finna take her?" I scratched the back of my neck, sitting at our usual table. "I ain't the only person you gotta talk to about taking her out." I chuckled, knowing how our pops is.