♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

Nayeli Mitchell

Tapping my fingernails against the countertop, I inhaled a sharp breath waiting for my husband and older kids to enter the house. I had already picked the twins up from school, as Cassius said he'd get Zion and Giselle once school was out, due to what happened earlier this afternoon.

I got a call from Anahi first, then one followed by Cassius.

It's honestly crazy to think that our kids have to deal with this type of shit, but if other's goofy ass kids didn't try ours we wouldn't be in this mess. As far as I knew, our kids always minded their business; shit didn't really pop off unless someone came at them first, and that was rare. I heard of petty drama, but this? This was a little too much.

"Are y'all alright?" I asked, shooting up and walking over to them cupping their chins, examining their faces as they entered the kitchen. "What the hell happened?"

"Some random niggas came at KJ funny, and KJ retaliated when he got touched." Zion looked off to the side, shaking his head. "Niggas started jumping in, and I wasn't finna watch my cousin go down like that so me and JoJo tapped in and the rest is history."

"Watch yo mouth." Cassius muttered, shaking his head.

Mmm, didn't I tell him about cussing in front of our kids a long time ago and he didn't wanna listen?

"Cassius, please." I rolled my eyes, holding my hand up. Having him suck his teeth as he looked at me blankly. "That's not even the worst of it, but back to the topic at hand..are you both okay?"

"I'm fine mommy." Gigi shrugged, shaking her head. "Only reason why I got involved was because Lala fought KJ's so called girlfriend. And her friends wanted to get silly, so that's that."

"What you mean Lala fought KJ's girl? When he'd get a girlfriend?" Cassius asked, his brows raised.

"Claudette really ain't KJ's girl, pops. The girl walking around sayin she is." Zi chuckled lowly, going over to the fridge and grabbing himself a Gatorade. "Shorty is for everybody."

I hope my son isn't playing those games, I'll beat his ass. I know Anahi and Cairo be on their kids' cases too, but KJ tends to get involved in some shit he has no business doing. Like this little girl for example, who even is she to be claiming my nephew without meeting us?

"Anyways, I didn't see too much but the girl was laughing as KJ was fighting, and Lala just went for it." Gigi grabbed a small bag of chip ahoys. "I think we gon get ISS, but we'll find out tomorrow." I nodded hearing that, that's all it should be as they didn't start it.

"That's what she gets." I shrugged, which had all of them look towards me. "If anybody claims you and is laughing while you getting into a fight, they aren't really there for you. Instead of laughing, the girl should've at least got some type of help. So Zion, you got any little girls we should be worried about?"

"No mama." Zion sucked his teeth, furrowing his brows. I watched as Gigi made a face, shaking her head. Mmm, I'll talk to her later. "But I hear you."

"Y'all go to your rooms, aight?" Cassius spoke before I could, causing me to furrow my brows. They left as he walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. "You said some real shit, but baby ion want our kids having too much attention on them."