Chapter 3 - Romantic Cruise

Phineas' POV

"Morning Perry." I woke up , turned my vision underneath and see Perry already woken up. I greeted him and he only said the sound that a usual platypus would do.

"Ferb?" Then I turn around to my right side, where Ferb's bed is at. I saw that he is peacefully asleep so I decided to just leave a note.

I took a piece of paper and a pen to start writing.

It's already 9:00 and you haven't woken up, I don't really want to bother from your nap so I decided to just leave you a note. I'm just saying that I'm already at the port making the ship you want so bad. See you there.

-Phineas

I wrote that I'm already at the port when I'm not right now because I assume he still won't wake up when I get there since he's sleeping quite heavily.

I just decided to skip breakfast today. I thought that if I start today's scheme as early as I can, the sooner it will be done and I really want to get this done before Ferb gets to the port. I want to surprise him with the ship he want to so bad.

I decided to go to Buford and Baljeet's house to help me built it faster. When I was in the middle of walking, I saw them.

"Hey Phineas." They greeted simultaneously.

"How unexpected I walk into you guys. I was really hoping if you could help me with today's plan."

"Sure. What is it?" Baljeet asked.

"A romantic cruise." I told them and they only replied with an "oh."

Minutes of walking, along with them I mean, we finally reached the Danville Port.

Just thirty minutes later of building the cruise ship yet we are nearly done. I have a talent I guess and I just stand up to the lines "nothing is impossible if we try." Then I saw Ferb walking into the distance.

"Hey Ferb! You're up quite late. We just finished the ship! Now what do you want to do with it?" I said.

"Bring partners." He replied, not being talkative.

"I don't have one exactly." I scratch the back of my neck and he actually raise his eyebrow and giving me an "are you kidding me" look. I wonder why?

"Hi Phineas!" I turned around and see Isabella and her other friends in the Fireside Girls.

"Oh hey Isabella. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just working for a badge. What are you doing here?" He questioned back.

"Romantic cruise. Wanna come?" I told her and she became dumbfounded, shocked of the situation because...well I don't know.

First, I hesitated to asked her because I just asked her to come to a romantic cruise for Pete's sake but I still managed to say it.

"You want me to join in a romantic cruise with you?"

"Yeah it will be fun." I layed it cool but on the inside I'm actually freaking out. I hope she wouldn't feel awkward when we'll go on the cruise. No, I don't want to ruin our friendship just because I can't handle my undying feelings for Isabella.

"Uhm.. Okay." She said then she started to scream like a fangirl with the other Fireside Girls which I don't know why exactly.