Author's Note

Hi! So here's my compiled author's note! Hope you read this :) If you don't, you're a snobber. And I don't like a snobber :p

Sorry for typos and sentences that are grammatically wrong. Some even fought with me, pointing out incorrect terms. I don't know. All I can say is sorry but I do hope you like it anyway. I will never lose hope.

See what I did there? ;)

Speaking of author's notes, all of the author's note on the chapters will be deleted! Finally! I just think they are really annoying ans such a turn off so poof! Going to delete it!

Let me just have my say on different chapters. Okay, chapter 4 has the least votes and I kind of expect that because the chapter wasn't really good at all. Or at least, that's what I think. That's the chapter when I had the many counts of writer's block!

On Chapter 19, The song that Ferb sang was called More Than This by One Direction. Come to think of it, it's so cool that I always involved their songs on my every fanfic. And readers of my other story, Little White Lies will also have a 1D song in it. Haha I'm so addicted that someone might even complain about it. If Nutpelt sees this haha! Oops! Too late, I already tagged him so he's gonna see this ;)

A summary of my review for the chapters, there are A LOT of typos that I wrote!! So please don't judge but you can help by spotting typos and message me to edit it later.

*Appreciation insert here* Okay, I think you'll know what I'm going to say here. Thank you!! For everything, look at the freaking views! I appreciate that you are helping to reach my goal, that you are voting, commenting, following and the last but certainly not the least, for reading! It means a lot.

Another thing, please if you're reading this right now, and if you aren't following me, oh please do. I'm not making this a one heck of a big deal since Wattpad is about votes and follows or at least, that's what I observed.

Following to others is like a mutual understanding. Not like a relationship like a couple but my point is.. If you follow a certain someone, you expect to follow them back. If they don't, then you will unfollow. To me, that's not the case. Following someone is because you see them as a writer, or because you appreciate their story. I hope this make sense. If you do at least appreciate this fanfic, the least you can do is following me.

Okay, guys don't take this personal or don't think that I'm forcing you 'cause I'm not. Okay, getting emotional here. :')

Now, let's get on to the real deal. The Q&A that will be after this totally unessesary author's note.

Another real deal, I don't know why no one asked me this. So, I asked you to ask a question. Ooh how ironic! And I was so expecting this question but unfortunately, no one asked.

So what is it?

*Drum roll* Okay, here's the question I was hoping. Are you going to write a sequel?

Unfortunately, the answer to that is no -_- haha sorry but I got no ideas and plus, I'm not adding anymore pressure to my Wattpad Life. I realized that it's easier to read than to write... I'm still gonna write though :3

That's about all, thank you so much and Q&A right this way
--------------------->