Chapter 9 - A Little Secret

Isabella's POV

A place where kids play
As there are still some sun rays.

What place is this? A place where kids play.. Arcade? But what's with the sun ray thing? Maybe it's pertaining to a place where kids play on day time. Playground? Yes, of course the playground. I'm going there right now.

So there, I left the mall and I started walking at the playground. It wasn't long until I reached my destination. But I still don't know what friend am I going to see next.

There are a lot of kids here. I searched the whole area and then I found some familiar faces.

"Guys!" I greeted to the Fireside Girls that was all standing at the seesaw. Where we use to play when we were young.

"Hey Isabella!" Milly said and I greeted again.

"Hi Izzy!" And then there's Katie holding the next letter. I think I don't have the mood to even bother greeting her nor talking to her. Unless she explains what really happened then maybe I can still forgive her.

Ugh, those innocent little eyes. She thinks I don't know what she did earlier. She should at least be guilty for what she did. And I can't stand her pretending that is a friend because friends don't back stab other friends.

"I can't stand this. You think I don't know what happened earlier. Don't pretend."

"W-What do you mean?" She thinks she can hide this little secret of hers?

"You know I like Phineas, right? Why would you try to flirt with him if you know?"

"I did flirt but that wasn't my intention. I don't like Phineas, I was just trying to help." Help? Help with what? And if she did want to help, well she isn't helping at all. She's going to make things worse.

"Lie. What do you mean help-" I was in the middle of my exploding anger then Gretchen cut me off.

"She's telling the truth Isabella. You have to believe us."

"Oh yeah? Help with what?" I still continued to ask.

"You'll see but for now we can't tell you. You'll found out soon but for now, you have to trust Katie. She's a great friend and she can never betray you." Gretchen told me. So let me get this straight, they are all involved with what Katie said?

But Gretchen is a responsible Fireside Girl so I trust her. And if she said so, then I should trust Katie.

"You know I'll never do that. You're one of my best friend. Just..please trust me on this." I hesitate to say that she is trustworthy at first but then again I can see in her eyes that she had done it unintentionally.

"I trust you. Of course, since Gretch told me so."

"Thank you so much!" She said in a happier tone then she hugged me. Of course, I hugged her back.

"If it helps you feel better, here's an envelope and a.. Uhm.. Necklace with a heart charm given by your secret admirer." Then she gave me a necklace with a heart charm that I accepted wholeheartedly.

"Wow. This necklace is beautiful and you guys are all involved with this?"

"Yeah. You'll be happier when you found out who fancy you. And hint, that's what we are helping you for."

"Okay? I don't get you but thanks anyway."

I still don't get what they are helping me for. Or what they have done that will make them help me. But if they went through all this trouble then I'm sure it will help me a lot.

"Yeah. What are friends for. Now we got..somewhere else to go. Bye!" Then they all were running away from me like they all have to go to "that place" really really quickly.

"Let's go girls quick!" I heard from a distance then after a few moment, they are all away from my sight.

"Okay?" I said to myself, confused.

This is the last message
And I hope you liked the necklace

I actually smiled at the message and once again, I pulled another letter from the envelope.

A place where schemes and plans are made
Also what makes your frown fade

Oh, I know this place. The place I go everyday to see Phineas' schemes that makes me always happy. No, actually what makes me more happy is that I get to see Phineas when they make schemes.

Time to go to their backyard.

-

{So guys!! It's actually Katie not Kate and Adyson, not Addison so sorry about that :) I'm going to edit that later but for now.. I got to rest.. And sorry that this story is progressing really slowly.. I promise the next one will be better. Vote, comment and follow!}