CHAPTER THREE

Erin's POV

"So, this is my room?" I asked Blake as he accompanied me inside a big room on the second floor of his house. The walls were painted in a light peach color that emanates a calm feeling, with a double glass door on the side that leads to a balcony. A queen-sized bed was located at the center, two lamp shades located at each side resting on wooden tables. The room was accentuated with wooden furnitures and a plush white carpet covered the floor. On the corner of the room were two doors, the bathroom and the walk-in closet. All in all, the room was balanced with neutral colors that gives off a relaxing feeling.

Blake cleared his throat. I stopped surveying the room and returned my gaze at him. "Our room, actually." He muttered.

Well that explains the neutral color scheme of the room. I raised my eyebrows at him but didn't make any comments. I'm not surprised because I already expected that we'll be sleeping in the same room, we're mates after all. I just made my way to the bed and sat. "Okay. So what about my things?"

He walked towards me and took my bag then put it on a chair near the window. "I'll have some people pick all of your things tomorrow. You can come if you want." He said and sat down beside me.

"Sure. Now, I'll just change then I'm going to sleep." I stood up and searched my bag for my PJ's and my toothbrush. I then made my way towards the bathroom with Blake's eyes following my every move. I think a quick shower would be nice. With Blake and I sleeping in the same bed, you'll never know what can happen. What the hell? I scold myself with how my thoughts were going naughty. Guess I'm gonna need a shower after all..with cold water!

Blake's POV

I watched as Erin made her way to the bathroom, her hips swaying sexily as she walks. It's only been minutes since she's been here and I already can't control myself. I don't want to rush things anymore between us seeing that we've only met hours ago. I'm just contented that she's here with me now, in my arms. I need to take things slowly starting from here.

The door of the bathroom opened revealing my mate in her pyjamas. Blue tank top with matching cotton shorts that covered only half of her thighs. I gulped and looked away. Deep breaths. From the corner of my eye, I saw her walking towards the bed. Moments later, the bed shifted with her weight.

"Aren't you gonna sleep yet?" She asked while pulling the cover up her body.

I stood and headed for the door. "Not yet, I'll make some arrangements for your things first." I opened the door and was halfway out the door when I added, "Oh and don't forget, I will present you to the pack after." With that, I completely got out of the room and went to my office.

Hours passed with making phone calls and signing papers. I made myself busy with pack duties to prevent my mind from travelling up the stairs and into a room where my mate lays. Sleeping on the bed..the bed where I'm gonna sleep later too. Aaaah! I scrunched my face with my hands in exasperation. Why am I straining myself from getting close to her anyway? She's my mate and nobody said being close them is a crime. Right?

With that thought in mind, I stood up from my chair amd walked out of the room with only one destination in mind. Our room.

Erin's POV

Hours passed and I'm still tossing and turning on the bed, forcing myself to sleep. My thoughts keep wandering downstairs where I know Blake is. Stupid hormones! I never thought being mates would actually make me want him all the time. Whenever he comes near me, all I wanted to do was throw myself at him and make love to him.

I burried my face on my pillows and screamed with my frustrations. I heard the door open and I instantly sat up straight.

"Can't sleep?" Blake asked while pulling his shirt up his head. I can't help but stare at his perfectly chiseled chest, down to his toned abs. He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall down to his feet, leaving only his boxers on.

I swallowed and closed my eyes. Oh God. Oh God. Blake being half naked doesn't help with my hormone problems at all. I felt the bed dip next to me. I opened my eyes, "Yeahhhh..." I answered his question and turned to look at him. His half naked body was flaunted before me and I can't help but run my hands on it. He caught them and pulled me to lay beside him.

"You should stop that you know.." He mumbled after I laid my head on his chest. "If you keep doing that, I can't promise to control myself any longer."

That was all the assurance that I need to hear. Knowing that he wants me as much as I want him shattered all my control. "Then don't". I said then kissed him on the lips.

As soon as our lips touched, the tinglings flooded my body. He returned my kisses with as much passion as I have. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips instantly and my tongue danced with his. His hands rested on my hips while he trailed kissed along my jaw. I can't help but moan with pleasure as I felt my body heat up. He pressed tiny kisses on my jaw line then to my neck. His lips lingered in my collarbone, licking and kissing while my hands roamed around his back.

He left my neck and went back to kissing my lips. He pulled away after a while to nip at my earlobes. He then whispered to my ear, "Mine!"

He kissed my neck again and grazed his teeth where my shoulder and neck meets. He bit it lightly and kissed it making me go crazy while I suppress a moan.

After a while, I felt his teeth sunk into my flesh along with an uncontrollable pleasure that washed through my body. I arched my back and pressed myself closer to him while he sucked on my wound. He licked it after a while and rested his head on my neck while I played with his hair. I smiled to myself as I processed what he did. He marked me as his. That only means that he really wants me and he's never letting me go.

Blake pulled his weight off me then lay on my side. He pulled me closer and enclosed me in a hug before kissing my forehead. "Sleep tight my lovely." He buried his face in my hair.

"You too." I answered and rested my head on his chest with a smile on my face. This is what I imagined him to be. A sweet and caring mate. I just hope he will be like this forever. With that thought in mind, I let myself fall into sleep.