Chapter 1- Runaway

"No leave me alone!"
"C'mon Bri it was nothing."
"No! You've been cheating on me," and without thinking you grab your wallet and walk out the door.

It had only been about a year since you escaped from your family. Feeling bad for leaving your brother but knowing you couldn't survive there any longer. But the moment you get out of one situation another one erupts.

You start to walk down the street ignoring the shouts from your ex boyfriend. It's cold, I knew I should of grabbed a jacket. You decide to head to the nearest diner. You get there and immediately take a seat at the small table near the window. You order a small basket of fries and a milkshake.

"All alone pretty girly?" A random voice sounds from behind you. But you choose to ignore it as you weren't in the mood for socializing.
"Hey, I'm talking to you so why don't you show some respect and respond." The man sounds again.

"Oh sorry, it's just been a long day," you plaster a fake smile as you turn around to face the man.
"We'll why don't you let me buy you a drink, there's a bar down the street."
"No that's ok I'll pass."
"Oh come on. A pretty little girl out here all alone and won't even let a gentleman buy her a drink."
"Please just leave me alone." You stammer as your stomach starts to feel uneasy.
"Why?" He says while walking closer and shooting you a wink.

Without anymore thinking you slam down some cash and walk out of the diner. Living more in the suburbs of New York you decide to head straight into the city. You buy a bus ticket and sleep on the way to the city, considering the time was close to 6a.m.

You spend the day eating at a few restaurants and bought some new clothes since you didn't bring any. When walking down a street you notice a few men staring at you and whispering to each other. They then start to follow you.

"I'm sorry can I help you?" You turn around and blurt out obviously annoyed.
"Don't mind us just admiring the view," one of the men say whilst pointing to your body. You roll your eyes and keep walking. After what felt like an eternity you look behind you to see the men still following not far behind.

Everything is all right. Just pick up the pace Bri. They're just a bunch of assholes.

You start to walk faster until it turns into a jog. You notice the men are walking faster also, trying to match your pace. You turn into an alley hoping to lose them until you see that the alley is a dead end. You turn around and run as fast as you can until one of the men grabs you by the waist and pulls you back into the alley with a hand over your mouth.

A/N
Ahhhhh you guys!!! Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you all are enjoying it<3 anyways I've started writing my sequel to this story. Not sure when it'll be out but I'll keep y'all updated!!!
I love you 3,000