Chapter 11- Stars

"Bucky why are we up here?"
"Well you like watching the stars, don't you?"
"Yeah?"
"Ok then, give me a minute, I'll be right back!" Before you can manage to even say 'ok' Bucky is going back inside. About 5 minutes later Bucky returns with a blanket, pillows, and a box of skittles.
"How'd you know?"
"I saw you eating skittles the other day so I just assumed." Bucky lays the blanket down and you lay down to look up at the stars. "So about us... I mean the kiss. I feel like we both obviously like each other."
"Bucky, we both still barely know each other. How about we spend the rest of the night talking to each other about our lives?"
"That's what I was thinking." He smiles before laying down to look at the stars. "So how exactly did you end up here? You haven't went on any missions so I'm assuming you don't have any powers or anything."
"Not that I know of. I grew up in a really toxic household. My dad was abusive towards everyone. He spent his days drinking and smoking. Then once I got into high school my mom died and I met this guy."
"Guy?" Bucky says shooting up to look down at you.
"Let me finish."
"Ok, sorry." He says whilst laying back down.
"So once I turned eighteen I moved in with this guy and he ended up being a lot like my dad. So one day I just left. And then these guys tried kidnapping me. But Tony saved me and brought me here. And I've been here since."
"Wait so how old are you?"
"19, and you?"
"106."
"What?! Ok now you have to tell me about your past."
"Well, my real name is James Buchanan Barnes. And I was a soldier in World War II. I actually fought with Steve."
"Yeah because I definitely didn't know about Steve and his back story."
"Mines cool too." He says defensively.
"I know that's why I want you to continue it."
"Ok. But I ended up getting captured and became a prisoner of Hydra. They injected me with the super soldier serum and then gave me this metal arm. I was brain washed and became an assassin, the Winter Soldier."
"Are you still the Winter Soldier."
"No! I'm not him anymore. I've regained all my memories since they brainwashed me. I stayed in Wakanda for a while too." At this point you're on your stomach holding your head up with your hands. Staring directly at Bucky, not missing a single detail. "What? Trying to soak in every detail to write a biography on me or something?"
"No, just really interested in your past."
"Wow, she thinks I'm interesting."
"Oh shut up," you playfully hit his arm. "Fine then, if I think you're interesting then what do you think I am?"
"Are you fishing for compliments?"
"No, just curious."
"Beautiful," he says smiling. You feel your cheeks glow a very bright red. "Bri, I really like you. I have liked you. I'm just scared of my missions getting in the way, that's why I was scared of talking to you."
"Oh, I thought I was just that scary."
"Bri."
"Yeah?"
"I want us, I mean like I want us to be something."
"Me too," you say as you lean down and plant a kiss on his forehead. "Are we going to tell everyone else?"
"Let's give it some time."
"Ok." You two spend the rest of the night talking about your past. Before you know it it's 5a.m. and you are getting tired.