Chapter 19- Human

"Am I in Asgard?" You ask Loki for reassurance.
"Yes, where else would you be?"
"Heaven," you shrug your shoulders.
"So Thor never told you anything about me? Nothing about my looks or about how smart I am?"
"No, but I like your outfit!" He doesn't respond but instead gives you a mischievous smirk. "So where's Thor?"
"Oh I'll take you to him," he turns to face you. "Once you tell me how you survived." He grabs you by your neck and pins you against the wall. "A human wouldn't of survived what you went through. Unless if you're not a human. You could be like me, a frost giant. One of the small and weak ones who were abandoned. Or you could be a god, or anything but human."
"I'm human," you try saying but his grip tightens around your neck.
"No you're not pet. A normal human wouldn't have been able to survive losing as much blood as you did. I know so much more about you than you think. Now come on I'll take you to Thor, god of thunder."
"I am not a god or anything like you. I'm just a normal human."
"You keep telling yourself that." He then grabs you by the wrist and starts walking through the golden palace. He walks you through to big door revealing a huge open room with a thrown at the end.
"She's awake!" He yells.
"Bri," Thor quickly turns around and runs to you. "Do you feel ok?"
"Yeah," you tell him as he pulls you into a hug. "So, where's all the other Avengers?"
"They are back at home. I will take you to them right now. But first my father would like to speak to you." Thor walks you down the long room to the thrown where his father sat.
"Odin," you say bowing.
"Bri, there is so much you still don't know. But you will learn with time. It is a miracle how you survived after losing so much blood. But you must go back to your home. Goodbye."
"Goodbye."

—————————
At the Tower
"I hope she's ok." Tony said pacing across the room.
"Thor said he'd bring her back the moment she woke up. She'll be home soon," Bucky tried making himself feel better. But it was impossible he was a hot mess.
You and Thor landed in the yard behind the facility. The moment you knew your feet were on the ground you sprinted into the building looking for Tony and Bucky. First you checked Tony's lab but only found a huge mess. You went to their bedrooms but only found messes there too. You went to the kitchen to see if anyone was in there.
"Oh my god," you turn around and see Nat with tear filled eyes.
"Nat!" You run and hug her. "Oh my god I missed you."
"You aren't allowed to get kidnapped anymore, or nearly die again."
"Okay, I won't. Where's everyone else?"
"They're in the living room, you better get in there. Tony and Bucky aren't looking so hot." You run to the living room and see Tony.
"Bri," his eyes fill with tears as you run into his arms. Tony wasn't your biological father but he was the closest thing you've ever had to one. Sometimes you felt like he was your dad, as if you had spent your whole life with him. "I'm so sorry Bri," he said through sobs as his grip around you only tightened.
"Tony it wasn't your fault. Not you or Bucky or Steve or Nat or Thor. It was no ones fault, I'm here now so it's okay." You felt the tears rolling down your face. As if they were never ending.
"Bri," you turn your head to see Bucky standing in the door way.
"Bucky," Tony let's go of you and you run into Bucky's arms.
"I missed you so much doll," you can feel his heavy breathing. You feel a wave of guilt seeing how much pain you've caused these people. They didn't deserve any of it, but I brought them so much pain and sadness.

"So why exactly did I wake up in Asgard?"
"Thor said they would be able to cure you there. If not you would of died here." Tony explains to you.
"You're lucky we were able to cure you," Thor says walking in. He started acting weird once he found out you met Loki.

It doesn't have anything to do with what Loki told me, does it? I'm a human, I know I am.