Chapter 14- Why Me?

You wake up restrained in a chair and a gag in your mouth. You look around trying to figure out where you are. But you're tied up in a small dark room with no windows.

How the hell did I get here? Lauren! How did other people in the park not notice it? How did she know I was going to be at the park? How am I supposed to get out of here?

A million thoughts are racing through your head when you hear the door unlock and slowly open.

"Hello beautiful," a man says. You can't make out any of his features because the room was dark. You can see his figure come closer to you. He walks right up to you and pulls the gag out of your mouth.
"What do you want with me?" You say trying to sound tough.
"We need you for a little project is all."
"What do you mean?"
"Well you are capable of so much Bri. And we lost our most prized possession which I think you could help us get it back."
"You're most prized possession?" You say lifting an eyebrow.
"Oh I think you know."
"Bucky? You're the people who tried kidnapping me the night at the cabin! What do you want with us?"
"We want our soldier back and you're the bait," he says leaning down and grabbing your chin. You try to pull away but find it difficult to when you're restrained.
"Don't touch me," you say trying to move your head. This makes things worse and the mans grip only tightens.
"That's out of your control sweetheart."
You sit there and glare at the man. Not knowing what to say but wanting to scream at the top of your lungs.

Tony's POV
"Hey has anyone seen Bri?" You ask walking into the kitchen. "I wanted to teach her some self defense."
"She's really becoming like a daughter to you," Pepper chimes while she pours her coffee.
"It's just weird, she left yesterday and I haven't seen her since. You don't think she ran away do you?"
"I think you should go ask everyone else before you start freaking out. Maybe she came home late and is just sleeping in."
"Yeah you're right, thanks honey." You kiss Pepper quickly before heading to find everyone else. First you head to the training room to find Steve, Nat, and Clint.
"Hey Tony up for some combat?" Steve says holding a pair of boxing gloves.
"No, I was just wondering. Have any of you guys seen Bri? I can't find her."
"Have you checked Bucky's room?" Nat says with a mischievous grin. "I've seen them together a few times."
"I'll go check," and without another word you sprint out of there straight to Bucky's room.