Prologue

Hello! New story! I've always loved Haikyuu ever since my friend forced me to watch it and now I'm here writing it! Ahaha! So if you come from any of my other stories, hello! Or if you're someone who has stumbled upon it, also hello!

This idea was from weirdogirlhere. They allowed me to write this and I'm happy! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。So give them much love.

Before we start, if there are any mistakes please tell me! I would very much appreciate it so I can correct them ಥ‿ಥ Second, no spoilers since this follows the anime. So no spoilers or no cookie ಠ︵ಠ and finally third! Hope you enjoy this!

Future Author: Hello! I'm just publishing this book because some of you questioned it and so I'll have it up for anyone to read it as much as they want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Itadori!" Gojo called out to the the girl but both of the twins ended up looking at him, making him laugh, "Never gets old."

"Sensei!!" Both whined out.

"We told you to call us by our first names, so none of you got confused!" Yuji said.

"Yeah! Plus we're twins so it's even harder since we literally look the same! Except out height and gender is different..." The girl said having a pointer finger on her chin.

Both of them looked at the white haired male, "Did you need something from us?"

"Ah, no. Well one of you is needed." He said as he turned to the girl, "You're going on your first solo mission. Yaga will explain the details so let's head right on over!"

"First..." Yuji said.

"Solo..." (Y/n) said.

"Mission?!" Both of them finished.

-----

After a small explanation, Gojo got both teens to head towards Yaga.

"Itadori (Y/n). You are going to your first solo mission in Miyagi. A cursed item is there and must be retrieved. It's inside the school, so you will be transferring there." Principal Yaga explained.

"EH?! B-B-But—She's my sister! My twin! My partner in crime! What am I going to do without her?!" Yuji exclaimed, hugging his sister and crying.

"Y-Yeah!" (Y/n) said as she hugged her look-alike back.

Gojo sighed and looked at Yaga, "Told you it wouldn't work."

Yaga grumbled, "I get it that you two want to stay together, but just this once will you be separated. It's only for a few months before she has to come back."

"Promise it will only be a few months?!" They both said.

"Promise..."

As they were walking out the door, the principal decided to call out the girl.

"(Y/n). Stay back for a minute."

The said girl looked back at him then at her brother, "You go ahead." She said, making him nod and leave. The pink haired girl walked back, "What is it, Mr. Yaga?"

"Since you are going on a solo mission. I just wanted to let you know a few things." He started before looking at her, "As both of you know, both of your executions were suspended. Well, some of the higher-ups decided that since you are more responsible that your brother..." He said mumbling, "That you will go on a solo mission, but Ijichi will do some check ups every week on your status."