Chapter 4

-3rd POV-

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Tanaka-san." Hinata apologized.

The said male, put his pants in a plastic bag and tied it up, "Like I said, don't worry about it. Never mind me. Are you all right?"

"Yes. I rested a little on the way here."

"Shoyo-kun!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she ran towards him, "I got you a drink, so it could replenish your electrolytes! I don't want my sunshine boy to pass out in the court." She said, giving him the drink.

'Her....Sunshine boy?' The male thought as he blushed brightly, taking the drink from her hand and drinking it.

'You lucky bastard, Hinata!' Tanaka thought, before patting the orange haired male back, "We're counting on you for today's match. Do it just like the three-on-three. Let me spike freely like that."

"Tanaka/Tanaka-senpai." Suga and (Y/n) said at the same time, making the male look.

The gray haired male, crossed his fingers together in an x, "Don't pressure him."

"What? What's that?"

"I'll...I'll...I'll do my b—I'm going to the bathroom." The orange haired male said as he walked away.

"First the top, then the bottom! You're a busy guy."

Kageyama, who was looking through his bag, got up, "There he goes again. How pathetic. I'm going to knock some courage into him." He said pulling up his sleeve.

"No! Don't, Kageyama-kun!" (Y/n) said holding back, "Don't hurt him!"

"But we won't know 'till we try it."

"Tanaka! Keep this simpleton away from him." Suga said.

"Right."

Daichi, who watched could only stare confused.

-----

"Hey, that Karasuno team that's coming today...isn't that where you-know-who is?" A male said, as he wore the Aoba Johsai track suit, along with his friend, who walked beside him.

"Who?"

"The King of the Court. You went to the same junior high he did, didn't you, Kindaichi?" He said turning to the male.

"Oh, you mean Kageyama? He's no big deal. Sure, he was head and shoulders above the rest in skill, but he's just not cut out to be a team player, at all. He's too egocentric."

"I see...I guess since he went to Karasuno, his strength as a player must be a thing of the past. Besides, all I know about Karasuno is that their manager is a beauty. They even have another manager, but I don't know what they look like."

"Are you serious?"

"That's right. She's kind of sexy. Oh yeah, and there's a riffraff kind of guy there, too. He's got a shaved head, and an unpleasant look in his eyes. He looks real stupid." He said before, Tanaka peeked with a creepy smile on his face, startling the two.

Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama and (Y/n) walked up.

"U-Um..."

"Don't underestimate us too much,"

A crow cawed before flying away with other crows.

"or we'll eat you alive." Tanaka finished.

"You shouldn't threaten them like that, Tanaka-san." The tall blond said, waving his hand, "Look what you did. You scared these poor elites. Now I feel sorry for them."

"W-We're not intimidated." Kindaichi said.

'Who's the guy with the glasses? Was there a guy that tall at Karasuno? Is that girl their new manager?' The other thought.