~Itadori (Y/n)~

(A/n: Credits go to @ar_eiru

(A/n: Credits go to @ar_eiru. Not going to lie but I'm simping.)

Name: Itadori (Y/n)

Alias: Sukuna's 2nd Vessel

Birthday: March 20th

Age: 15

Height: (Your choice)

Likes: karaoke, watching tv, impersonations, food, her brother and friends.

Dislikes: her brother or friends being injured, math subjects.

Personality: (Y/n) is a fair person who really cares for not only her comrades but anyone she views as people with their own wills, despite how deep or shallow her connection to them is. She highly commends "the value of life," and to this end, she will ensure that others receive a "proper death." Because of this, she believes that it is morally unethical for her to take another human life, and tries to avoid any possibility of doing so unless it is a last resort.

Although usually composed, good-natured and friendly, (Y/n) can be angered quickly in the face of pure malice after witnessing firsthand the cruelty that curses were capable of.

One of (Y/n)'s defining traits is her willingness to sacrifice herself for others, triggered by their grandfather's last words to them to die surrounded by others.

Background: When the twins and Megumi were under the threat of being killed by a curse, Yuji impulsively swallowed Sukuna's finger to exorcise the curse and save them despite meeting Megumi for the first time. Later on, Gojo wanted to know if she was the same as her brother, making her swallow a finger, and also become a vessel for Sukuna. Now her brother and her have to each eat ten of Sukuna's fingers.

Relatives: Itadori Wasuke (Grandfather)
Itadori Yuji (Twin brother)

Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer Student, Karasuno High student, Volleyball manager

Affiliation: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College
Karasuno High

Abilities and Powers: Just like her brother, she has superhuman physical abilities, such as superhuman strength, enhanced speed and reflexes, enhanced durability, enhanced stamina, proficient learner, expert hand-to-hand combatant, poison resistance, weapon mastery.

Love Interests: (Get ready for a long list of names.)

Karasuno:
Sawamura Daichi
Sugawara Koshi
Azumane Asahi
Tanaka Ryuunosuke
Nishinoya Yuu
Tsukishima Kei
Yamaguchi Tadashi
Kageyama Tobio
Hinata Shoyo
Shimizu Kiyoko
Yachi Hitoka

Aoba Johsai:
Oikawa Tooru
Iwaizumi Hajime
Hanamaki Takahiro
Matsukawa Issei
Kunimi Akira
Kyotani Kentaro

Nekoma:
Kuroo Tetsuroo
Morisuke Yaku
Kozume Kenma
Haiba Lev

Fukurodani:
Bokuto Kotaro
Akaashi Keiji
Konoha Akinori

Date Tech:
Futakuchi Kenji
Koganegawa Kanji

Johzenji:
Terushima Yuji

Itachiyama:
Sakusa Kiyoomi
Komori Motoya

Shiratorizawa:
Ushijima Wakatoshi
Semi Eita
Tendo Satori
Goshiki Tsutomu
Shirabu Kenjiro

Inarizaki:
Kita Shinsuke
Miya Atsumu
Miya Osamu
Suna Rintaro

(A/n: Before anyone says "oh what about the jjk characters?" Well they ain't on here. This clearly follows Haikyuu plot. So I better not see a comment on it or it gets deleted, okay? Okay ♡)