Chapter 5

I have finally uploaded! I'm so sorry for the very late update, been catching up on some sleep and been busy. Hopefully I can update more often now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

'That was a perfect receive.' Kageyama thought, as his eyes were wide, when someone received his ball.

Hinata walked up, 'Could he be...' He thought, as the male looked at him, "He's shorter than me." He said, which made the male angry.

"Huh? Hey, what did you just say?"

"I-I'm sorry. Um...how tall are you?"

"I'm 159 centimeters."

(A/n: Which is 5'2.)

The tangerine male was shocked, 'I-In the 150s!' He thought, "Wow..."

"Wh-What?" The black with blond haired male said.

"It's the first time I've looked down at someone since I started high school club activities." Hinata said wiping his tears.

"Don't weep with joy about it! You're not looking down that far!"

Soon, Tanaka came in with Daichi and Suga.

"Hey! Noya-san."

"Hey, Ryu."

"Nishinoya." The two third-years said.

"Hey!"

Kageyama walked up and stood next to the orange haired male.

"Let me introduce you. This is Nishinoya, a second-year." The captain said.

"Hi." The two first-years said.

"Hey! You guys are first-years, huh?" Noya said before pointing, "You, the guy with that serving! The tall guy with the nasty glare. What junior high are you from?"

"Kitagawa Daiichi." Kageyama said, as the other male leaned closer to him.

"Seriously? That's a power school. No wonder you serve like that. We played against you guys and lost 2 to 1. Your serve was amazing then, too."

Suga and Daichi could only deadpan, "Noisy as ever." They said.

"What junior high were you at, Nishinoya-san?" The blue haired male asked.

The said male raised his hand, "Chidoriyama."

"That's a power school. Why did you come to Karasuno? Because you heard coach Ukai was coming back?"

"No...I came to Karasuno because..." There was a slight pause, "Because I like the girls' uniform. Intensely." He said with a determined face, as the two first-years looked at him with disbelieve, "And the girls have lived up to my expectations! And above all..." He said making poses before putting the uniform's jacket, "because of the boy's uniform. In black! I wore a blazer in junior high, so I admired this uniform. It's not brown or gray, but black!"

"I know what you mean." Tanaka said.

"Karasuno has black uniforms, and the girl's uniform is cute. The school's close to home. It was a no-brainer." His nose caught a whiff of something, looking at the door and seeing Kiyoko, not noticing (Y/n). Noya then came running towards her, "Kiyoko-san! I've come to see you!" He exclaimed.

The said girl was shocked that she ended slapping him.

"He's like a hurricane, as usual." Suga said.

"A guerrilla downpour."

Daichi chuckled, "Quite the noisemaker, isn't he?"

"Ah! Are you okay?" The pink haired sorcerer asked, holding Noya's face and checking his injured cheek.