Chapter 6

-3rd POV-

Asahi walked up to the opened doors, and saw Kageyama and Hinata practicing. He was shocked to say the least.

"I feel the heft of the ball snug in my palm. I love that!"

"I know you want to play again, I can feel it. I know you want to spike the ball again. Whatever happened in that match in the past, it's the past now, and you can come back stronger than ever!"

The male looked at his hand, with a troubled look.

"All right." Hinata said, excitedly, "We'll use our quick attack against Neko!"

The brown haired male looked up shocked, 'Neko? A match against Nekoma?' He thought.

"It'll be a practice match on the last day of Golden Week." Daichi's voice was heard, making the male turn and jump.

"Yikes." Asahi said, before turning to walk away.

"What do you mean, "yikes"? Hey, don't run away!"

The male turned around, as he was about to go over the railing, even though there was an opening he could walk through, "But you're scary when you get mad!"

"I'm not mad right now." The black haired male said, before walking up to him, "Well, Nekoma sounds like ancient history to us. Our generation doesn't have the same Karasuno-Nekoma rivalry. Although..."Cat vs Crow: Battle at the Garbage Dump." We've heard the stories about Neko. It'll be our first match with them in years. It does pique your interest, doesn't it?"

"But I've lost face with Suga and Nishinoya."

"You're too much." Daichi said, before putting a hand on his shoulder, "You're still a wimp in such a big body, as usual. What a contrast to Nishinoya."

"Can't you sugarcoat your words a little?"

"Don't worry. Both Suga and Nishinoya are fine. Unlike you, they have big hearts." 

"Weren't you supposed to be a kind person?"

"I'm kind to everyone, except you. Because you're a wimp." The captain said, walking away, "You ditched us for a whole month, you complain about your anxiety...but those things don't matter to me. If you still like volleyball, that's reason enough to come back." He then let out a small chuckle, "Oh, yeah. We've got a guy who hopes to become the ace."

The brown haired male looked down at his hand, before he was hit on the arm, "Ouch!"

-----

(Y/n) pouted as she had forgot her bento at home, so she didn't really get to eat lunch. She walked towards the gym with a sad aura around her.

"(Y/n)-chan, are you okay?" A male's voice said behind her, making her turn and seeing Suga.

"Koushi-senpai!" She exclaimed, hugging him, which made him blush profusely, "I forgot my bento today and I didn't get to eat! Wah!"

The male's eyes widen, "You didn't eat, (Y/n)-chan?" He said, pulling back, before putting his bag down, and grabbing his bento, "I didn't finish my lunch, since I wasn't as hungry. So you can have the rest of it." He said, giving it to her.

The pink haired girl's eyes sparkled, "Koushi-senpai...you are my savior..." She said, grabbing the bento box and hugging him again, "I owe you my life!" She then pulled back, opened the box and ate.

The silver haired male blushed and smiled, patting her head, "I couldn't let the first sunshine of our club die from hunger." He said.

"Is Shoyo-kun the other sunshine?"