Chapter 1

Welcome to season 1! Hope you enjoy this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) woke up early, even if she didn't want to, she had to go to school.

She got changed into her uniform, "I'm only doing this just to get rid of the curses surrounding the area..." She mumbled to herself as she looked at her jujutsu uniform hanging in her closet, "I'll go at night, then come back to get some sleep." She said walking out the room.

As she got to the front door, she put her shoes on and headed out.

-----

"Karasuno High School..." The pink haired girl mumbled, "Let's see if I can find something here." She walked towards the entrance and was immediately bombarded by multiple people asking her to join their club. 

"Wanna join the soccer club?"

"Wanna get managed by the baseball club?"

Multiple people said before she found an escape and got through, before she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to! People were surrounding me and I needed to get away!" (Y/n) exclaimed while bowing.

"Oh, it's okay." A soft voice was heard, making her look up and was instantly hit by an arrow.

In front of her was a girl of average height with shoulder-length black hair that she tucks behind on the left side while the rest hangs on the right side with a single small hair piece hanging in the middle, grey eyes with visible long eyelashes, a distinct mole located on the lower left side of her chin and she wears square-rimmed glasses with pink rims and bridge.

'She's so...' She thought before accidently speaking out loud, "...pretty..." She realized what she said before slapping her hands over her mouth, "Sorry!" Then scurried away.

The girl laughed softly, before turning to the three, who walked up to her.

"Who was that?" One of the male's asked.

"She just bumped into me." She said, "Here, the club applicants list." She handed the one in the middle the papers.

"Thank you. So few...we used to have a lot more."

"It'll grow, Daichi." The one to his left said.

"Kiyoko-san, looking pretty today as usual." The one to his right said.

The girl only ignored him, turning away and walking.

"She turns me on when she ignores me." He said hugging himself.

-----

Soon classes were over, as (Y/n) packed up her things.

'I haven't join a club...The advisor or principal will have my head if I don't join one...but none have caught my eye...Plus what's the point if I'm only staying here for a year...' She thought as she grabbed her bag and walked out the classroom.

"Excuse me!" A voice called out, making her turn, "Are you Itadori (Y/n)?"

'Speak of the devil...' She thought and smiled a bit, "Ah, yeah I am. Is there a problem?"

In front of her was a male that has messy black hair and brown eyes along with glasses. He was wearing a green track jacket over a white shirt with a black tie. 

"I'm Takeda Ittetsu, the faculty advisor." He said bowing a bit, "I noticed in your file that you didn't join a club." He smiled, "Would you be interested in join the volleyball club? I heard in junior high that you and your brother were able to defeat your gym teacher in a competition! So please consider, Itadori-san!"